Girls, they say its not normal, well guys mostly is it really not normal?

Ok I'm 18-24 and I've never had a girlfriend like like girls but I'm really shy, so a few years ago I just started to not care anymore, I don't need one, I've been told I'm a loner and I agree and when told I my friends that I don't need one they said I'm crazy and I need to experience being kissed, sex you know... experience, love girls but I believe the girl would'nt receive enough attention since always put my education first and I can't talk out my feelings, so when you analyze this is it wrong or you would'nt even look at me? I'm known as the most uptight guy and I take everything seriously

1

What Girls Said 1

• "I'm known as the most uptight guy and I take everything seriously"

If you want to improve with girls, change this. Relax, have a bit of fun and enjoy life. It's actually great that you put education first. But that doesn't mean you can't have a relationship at all.