My boyfriends always break up with me for my best friends?

This is the 2nd time I've had one of my boyfriends break up with me for my best friends. I don't understand why.. I mean my best friends don't like them but when my exs do that I feel like I just wasn't good enough for them or something.. I hate feeling like this:/

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you have the type of friends that are sabotaging your relationship. Your taste in guys is also part of the problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a reason that your boyfriends are leaving you for your friends. It's because they think they have a chance with your friends. Why would they think that? I doubt they came to that conclusion on their own. Your "friends" are a part of the problem. Don't underestimate what a "friend" could do. I did and it got me in a really rough and painful situation.

• Well I have this one friend who flirts with him all the time but says they're "just friends"... And do you know what she told me yesterday? "No offense but if you didn't like him I'd think he's pretty hot." Let's just say I was pissed...

What Guys Said 2

• Your friends are most defiantly part of the reason

• stop going back to him

What Girls Said 2

• Get uglier friends

• just tell ur friends to get soem guy friends to pretend that there are ur friends boy friends so ur next boyfriend knows that they are takened