Does anyone else hate it when pretty people give sex and dating advice?

when pretty people give their advice on dating and sex, I'm like... yeah, no, you don't know. It's like this super babe tells you that confidence and posititivity are key, or even worse, gives you hook up advice when she/he clearly wouldn't have trouble with that whether they had all these personality traits or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• People of Wal Mart should have a dating advice section... Cuz they always seem to be partnered with a half dozen kids running amok.

What Girls Said 8

• You say pretty people 'don't know' yet wouldn't they know much more about dating and sex than less attractive people, according to your logic? According to which, people who are not pretty and/or not too confident lack the ability to date or have sex so... I think it'd make more sense to get advice from people who might have better luck in those areas, no?

• No they wouldn't, that's the point. It's like being rich to begin with and telling people how to spend money without knowing how the cash arrived there to begin with. The only people who can give dating advice are guys like pick up artists. Nerds who couldn't get any and did everything in their power to become good with women. That's why they do so well

• you should probably start breaking what you have to say into paragraphs or more manageable point-form. In any case, best of luck being a PUA

• Thank you. Pua should assist me more than "genuine nice guy".

• No, not really.

• I'm glad no one can see my identity because that would probably mean I'm talking horseshit too then?

• Take it you consider yourself a babe? It's true though. It's like a kid who had inherited loads of cash, then uses some of this money to fund a business and succeeds, then telling some poor dude "you must take a leap of faith and fund a business" even though the cards that person has is way different. Rich boy wouldn't know and projects his principles onto the poor dude.

• A lot of people generally know how to contract the aids virus. But they generally don't know what cells in the body it effects, the incubation period of aids etc. that is what I am speaking about knowing about things in depths not general information.

• I get what you saying but giving advice based in physical sciences is easy and objective, unlike dating. Like I can say aids doesn't go for any cells, it's the HIV virus that does. Aids is just the term given to the person when their immune system is below a certain threshold due to HIV:) I'm done: tell me how to bed a 100 women? For a hot girl or guy, that's easy.

• How do you know good-looking people don't have their own set of problems? There's a curse with every blessing. Maybe they have a unique perspective which comes from fielding the insincere affections of shallow people constantly.

• No, good looking people have their problems, and probably dating problems. But it's not attraction. Their curse may be choosing the right person (a wonderful privelage denied to many, hence people settle down) or heartbreak (again another privelage denied to many)

• They get mostly bothered by shallow assholes and nice people are too afraid to approach them. It's harder for them to find someone who actually likes them for them and has deptb of character.

• At the end of the day we all bleed the samd blood. Its like you saying you'll never take advice from who has never dated. You can take advice from someone who has been in relationships all their life but they still do not get the concept of commitment and trust. On the other hand, the person who has never been in a relationship can have experience by movies and others who gave then advice. Can't really stereotype because of looks.

• Never take advice from movies!!! And no, I don't take hook up advice from long term couples, I never take marriage advice from players. Are you going to take financial advice from a street sweeper?

• As i mentioned, each movie you watch sends a different message and you shall decide how you will allow it to influence you. Lord of the rings is more of witchcraft in my opinion , disney is fairy tales and rom coms whatever wants to be aired don't watch them and romance can teach you the difference between lust and love. It will only be a beneficial message depening on who is the messenger that you received the information from. A street sweeper did not make the "right choices" financial choices is just on of the reasons. But we all made a choice in life and because it didn't turn out right now its identified as a mistake. Anyone can be in that position even "you". I know you go through life with things you regret and we all do.
      So nobody is too perfect to experience what someone else is experiencing. We're all human and we were all wired differently to our minds , morals , and choices.

• The wiser you are the better you'll be.
      Just because their choices weren't wise doesn't mean their words aren't.

• It's true
    They look like Queens and I look like a potato
    Like who wants to date a potato

• It's like frosty the snow man giving advice to the human torch on how to chill😋

• -_- even hot people have those problems you know. if hot people have been rejected 💁some hot people have crushes who are uglier than them

• Hot people and their problems have little to do with attraction. Although they have been rejected, it's usually from another hot person but there is a sea of the other gender waiting in line afterwards.

• You'll never understand! If you're a hot girl all guys just want to f* you none cares about your character or personality! So you don't know a thing.. I mean that also your problem is serious but mine is too!

• I think one can't help but feel at least a little annoyed by the source for the very reasons you describe. It doesn't take a scientist to know that if you are attractive, whether you're insides match your outsides or not, people seeking to date you, sleep with you, etc. will come and try without much effort on their part. However, whether the person is ugly or a model type, you still need to be positive, and confident, and go after what you want. They are no more repeating what most everyone would say if asked for dating advice.

• i want to bed 100 women (hypothetically). An easy thing for pretty people. I can be confident and positive all I like, but to get that? But you are right, nothing will work without a positive attitude.

• Well, I might also put it to you this way. How likely are you to believe the success of the advice if given by someone you consider to be unattractive. You may figure they may be disillusion or just have no idea what they are talking about unless you see proof that they are able to sleep with/date a lot of people. We wouldn't necessarily question the advice if given by an attractive person because we probably want to be them or at least coast in their beauty droppings, lol.

• Well pick up artists are the only ones I know of who go from ugly or bad in dating to good with women, hence I'm such a supporter of them. If an ugly person beds loads of women, that dude must write a book and become a millionaire. people will buy it.

What Guys Said 6

• Lol, yeah. People like that would have no clue how it is for the average guy.

Just be confident, and positive and funny is what they all say. Ummm yeah ok so if I look like Danny Davito yet I'm confident, positive, and funny I ought to be able to get laid at will right. Get the fuck out of here. It comes down to looks so much for both sexes.

I actually don't have too much trouble meeting girls, but I totally get why it's a problem for the average guy, not to mention there's so many girls with impossible standards. Girls that are 6/10 weigh 200 lbs, make $20K a year, have 3 kids, a drinking problem, is a single mom, and has floppy tits and can't cook and yet only a GQ model is good enough for her. Get the fuck out of here.

• For me it's not entirely looks for men. I wish it was that easy. You right though, some of the scrappiest of women want these super unicorn guys lol. But it's because they can. There are heaps of thirsty guys out there who will settle for these girls.

• I would tell you it is entirely looks, unless your famous or in a band, or unless you have $ and have a gold digger on your hands.

Bottom line if she's not physically attracted to you at least a little I don't care how positive or funny or whatever you are she won't be able to have real love for you. She may be able to be with you for ulterior motives, but that's as far as it goes.

• I'm glad I never give sex advice anymore

• I judge the advice rather than what they look like

• Judging advice without the context of the person giving it is a very poor life strategy in general. Just saying.

• That is a fair enough approach to have

• I guess it's similar to rich people giving advice on how to be rich.

• That's not similar at all. Unless that person was born rich, he'd had to have worked for the money which would make his advice pretty useful.

• @CarryMeAway I know I'm just kidding; I was referring to those who have inherited.

• Yeah from those rich people who inherited wealth. It's exactly the same thing. It's why those kids with rich mommy and daddy's also piss me off. They must not give me advice on anything.

• It's no different than getting batting practice from a major leaguer... or singing advice from a professional singer... or business advice from a CEO...

• It is different. A CEO has either earned it or inherited/bought in. the former being the guy you want to listen to. But you don't earn pretty or the implications of pretty. That's the latter CEO. But he falls into the same category as this rant I'm having. Same for professional athletes. and even if some of that advice is useful, it's not the same as the dating game. The only dating advice I would listen to is that from pick up artists who were actually shit with women and somehow crawled back to be successful. They fit the "earned it" profile.

• You think a professional athlete hasn't earned his spot? You think they work their ass off training every day? Spending hours studying film of themselves and their competition?

You think professional singers haven't earned their position? Singing isn't about getting up on stage and belting it out. It's about hours upon hours of voice training, rehearsals, dance practice.

Do they have some talent? Yes of course, but it's what they do with that talent that makes them great and THAT is what they can teach us.

If you think they can't teach you... well you're right. They can't. You should give up now.

• That's what I'm getting at. Those professionals trained for it. You can't train for pretty. Love and dating just happens with pretty people. They the first to give the really crap bullshit advice of "be yourself" for example. It never works. But for them it does and they project it. A CEO can at least give me steps to how to evoke somewhat successful. Pretty people haven't done then "heavy" work into getting where they are.

• Do I count as a pretty person? Because I could actually take advice from a pretty person rn thanks. lol