Why are white women so insecure?

Why do white women get jealous of us women of color when we're walking with a white man?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is insecure about something. It's weird because race is just a social construct. For some reason despite all that, we think people with certain skin colors belong to us. It's primitive but people do it. Don't let those people get to you. Just ignore them because they're on the wrong side of history. Walk with who you want to walk with and be with who you want to be with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose you see what you want to see because I literally have never seen any envy from a white woman directed toward an interracial couple with a white man.

White people don't care about race as much as all the other races seem to think we do or want us to.

• White people invented race (ism)

• Hey, I am not the one getting jealous over white men being with us (: I hear what y'all white women call us poc women.

• I have never heard that term.

And I'm certainly not jealous lol you be with who you want to be with but if you insist on making a stink about it you're going to get backlash. If you don't want to be treated like a skunk don't act like one, ya know?

What Guys Said 15

• @Asker Most white people don't really care to engage in interracial. Most of us are quite happy dating our own white men/women. And from my experience, white women tend to be the best partners. But hey, keep hating on whitey. It's funny to see you fail.

• Honestly, I don't think it's the white women that are insecure, it's the freaking colored women on GAG that keep asking these questions all the time...

Side note: No generalizations intended.

• I never herd that before at all

• Something smells toxic. I am going to get a hazmat suit, lawn chair and popcorn.

• ... I think you should have asked the person you're basing that generalization on, considering I'm pretty sure a lot of other "white women" don't actually care whatsoever.

• I agree with some of the others we are all insecure in our own way

• Why are you so jelly of white girls?

• Lol I don't think white women are getting jealous of you..

• it's not jealousy, it is sheer amazement. so rare!

• Because they have no penis.

• Same reason that all women are insecure.

• That actually happens? Sure...

• They are insecure as much as women from any other race

• I'm sorry, I find this to be antagonizing, whether it's true or not. It should not be on here. So, I reported it

What Girls Said 7

• Mm sorry, but that's not always the case.
    You people seriously need to stop making everything about race.

• When will these questions enddddd!

• Why would they ever end... most people feel targeted and inferior to others... due to dating racial preferences, discrimination, 'white supremacy'... it will never end as long as there is imaginary lines drawn by religion, media, money and ethnicity

• Never.

Why do cis-gender black gay Muslim people get jealous of operated on trans gender straight white christian people when they are buying milk? it's just so totes unbelievabubble there must be a reason...

• @Hidden_P 😂😂😂

• I don't get jealous. Carry on. I don't mind.

• I bet you do. Don't lie girl

• Well no not really? Because it's none of my business, part of my direct family is coloured so no? I don't see coloured women as some sort of magical unicorn, they are just darker than I am.

• Really?

• Yessss

• @Red_Arrow Yup, I am totes a white dude... Some people...

• @luminosity Nope. Not a black dude, but y'all can keep assuming (:xoxo

• All women are insecure in their own ways.

• Never honestly... whatever makes someone happy so be it :)

• Don't lie, you get jealous

• Wow you're silly. You must like what you are. It's called self-love. Otherwise, you're nuts if you have yourself.

• So you're admitting that you date white men?

• ¿Que?

• Why do they get jealous?