How many girls do you talk to each day?

Just curious... how many girls you talk to each days... through texts or online dating apps?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just one and she is my girlfriend. In fact I dont need someone else except her

• :) wow wish many guys are like you! hehe

• Well lady... I dont think I did extra thing.. Actually its thing which every man should be... We have to be loyal to our partner right :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• About 5 a day and I often wonder why I even bother making the effort with a lot of women. Sorry.

• Do you see it as a challenge? like the more you talk to.. the better you feel?

• yeah some women I talk to are just ughhh stupid

• @skeptic007 I agree. I find with some women not all you would get more sense out of talking to a brick wall.

• On the weekends, usually none.
    At school, usually 1 to 10 per day, but it depends which classes I have that day.

• On here? Sigh k have no clue... I do t really talk to any girls on text messages or any other apps or something, I'm kind of a lone wolf. All the females I talk to on here are just casually talking to me.. I don't think there's any flirting or anything.. Like I never tell them I'm attracted to them and vice versa, they never tell me weather they like me or not.. I try not to get too attracted or attached cuz everyone's always on the other side of the world and stuff

• to many

• like... how many haha ;) estimation is accepted!

• About 5 on here for a while it was that way till my computer crashed

• Let's see. On a school day:
    ~My mum
    ~My sister (can range from a whole conversation to no words at all)
    ~My form tutor
    Well, that makes three :D

• (1.) My mom
    (2.) My dog
    (3.) Meagan

• I don't do online dating but I text with quite a few women everyday. I have a lot of female friends.

• Not many honestly I am kind of shy

• Like 4-5.

• About 69 :-p

• Haha how do you manage talking to lots of women... like do you remember stories about them?

• @tony72722

• oh... just saw what you did there :P

• i do 5 cuz four distract me from coming off to desperate to the one im actually attracted too.

• About 6 a day X3 through text and person

• 7 or 8 maybe? Few fuck sluts and some college friends.

• Not as many as I used to. Really don't like talking to a whole bunch of random different girls. It begins to become too much. Now I mainly will just tweet @ a girl, but that's about it really.

• haven't talk to any today I usually speak too a few

• Zero unfortunately

• None T_T I've never talked to any girls before (except teachers, and my mom)

• Four. Around 80% of them are to one though

• a lot. Too many. I need to do something else besides talking to girls on this site.

• None :(

• None for me.

What Girls Said 3