Does vaping give you the same effect as cigarettes?

Like same head high? Different head high? Healthier? Is it better? What?

Most Helpful Girl

• vaping can still cause some serious damage to your lungs, causing inflammation and increasing the risk of further infection. e-cigarettes also release a feeling of pleasure as dopamine levels rise and enter the brain E-cigarettes are considered to be a healthier option for smokers because they simulate the feeling of smoking without any smoke or burning.. so its the healthier option opposed to cigarettes, but I don't really see any point of them. Especially because people who are trying to quit smoking rarely even turn to vapes

Most Helpful Guy

• It's water vapor; so, less chemicals. However, there are some evidence of this phenomenon called pop corn lung.

What Girls Said 3

• It's the same thing and we learned about it in health class you will have the same exfect but depending on how much nicotine you put in it it could be different

• I have friends that do it and they claim it does.

• I read once that it's worst than cigarette

What Guys Said 2

• Probably not the same effect but please don't be one of those guys saying he capes all the fucking time, no one likes that guy

• Same effect. I'd say much better. Can't stand normal cigarettes anymore.