Is it normal that your boyfriend asks you what you bra size is?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is if he's either A> planning on buying you lingerie or B> planning on bragging to his buddies how big his gf's tits are.

• Haha we're in a LDR and his friends doesn't know that we're dating nor that his friends knows me

• doubt it. He doesn't know my address.

• I agree with this dude

What Guys Said 9

• Until they die, they are still learning how to guess bra size to what they see with clothes on... even in a bikini, it's difficult for most to get an "A" every time guessing

YES

• I do not know if it is normal to ask.. to me it would be rather rude to ask that.. I never would.. it would not mater to me what size they are.. they would be beautiful to me long as the women behind them has a nice personalty and we both hit it off

• Yeah I ask a girls that a lot. If you were my girlfriend it's almost like bragging rights. Yeah bro she's got 36DD. "DAMNN BRO NICE!". Either that or he wants to buy you some sexy lingerie for Valentine's day.

• Perhaps normal for a curious teenage boy, lol.

• He has to know what he's dealing with xD

• Yes. Totally normal.

• No not at all.

• What I want to know is why you have a boyfriend at 17? Don't tie yourself down so early

• what I want to know is why you left answering this on 'Anonymous' saying this because it seems like you don't want to have your identity shown due to being terrified of being found. Don't bother answering if you're not going to answer properly, buddy. You can go keep that to yourself.

• Sure, but i advise you to keep shit to yourself and think about what will happen before you say it.

• Free country

• at you're age I would say yes it is.

What Girls Said 9

• i wouldn't care. it's no big deal.

• Well I mean... My boyfriend knows everything about me. I see no reason for him not to know.

• Sure, I see nothing wrong with him wanting to know that information.

• there's nothing wrong with your boyfriend knowing your size.

• if it is a LDR maybe he does it so he can picture them better. at his age makes sense :p

• I think so, it happened once when I let this boy touch my bewbs 😂

• i dont think its a big deal. yeah its normal

• Yeah like, whatever

• Yes, It is!