• Depends
    11% (3)40% (22)31% (25)Vote
  • I don't date girls
    55% (15)0% (0)19% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah people usually have different definitions of overweight. Having a just little bit of overweight based on their height (but well distributed) usually I wouldn't mind it. But that's relative. Overweight girls as far as we generally understand or even chubby girls, noup.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on whether she is VERY overweight, like disproportionate or something and also if her body is too short. But being overweight doesn't make someone unattractive, it's just the way they act and dress that matters most I think.
    Also, if the girl's face is pretty, I think it changes guys' opinion a little.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Not my cup of tea.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, I won't. Never. Anyways I am never going to date in my lifetime so it doesn't matter also.

0|1
    0|0
  • Did once. Her weight was the least of the things wrong with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! Not attractive at all to me, but that's OK. Thank God the world isn't homogenous right?

0|1
    0|0
  • I work my arse off to keep in shape. I expect similar from anyone I date. I have no problems with body types, even voluptuous girls. But overweight is my immediate deal breaker. But weight is also an easy problem to solve. Just take a year off to eat well and exercise (be very active). Problem solved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a few fat women. If I can get anyone who isn't fat I take it, but I'm overweight myself, and I'm not the richest or most confident so I really don't have much to choose from.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean by overweight.

2|1
    0|0
  • I would and have. It's more about personality with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • How overweight r we talkin here...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been there lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't date girls but I would date an overweight man. I am currently! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I meant to press I dont date girls

0|0
    0|0