Which of these dates do guys like better?

so the guy I'm dating right now asked me to pick our next date (5th date) so I told him that we could either go to an arcade, haunted house, or museum. He said those all sound like fun. Now the only thing he said was that the closest one was the best one, but the distance is pretty much the same between each of them. But if you had to pick one which one would you pick?/want to go on?

• haunted house
  • arcade
  • museum
Thanks for answering everyone! actually ended up going to an arcade since it was the cheapest option. I'll save the other ideas for next time

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm never good at picking out what to do. And maybe this is a flaw for me with women, but I truly don't care what we do and I'm not as creative as girls. I wish this wasn't a trait girls think a guy needs to have :/

My mentality is usually if I am with the person I like then I'm going to have a good time. Although, I would reject somethings that I just absolutely hate. I might give it a try, though, if I had never done it before.

What Guys Said 5

• I would pick museum

• Where is there a huanted house right now? That's be awesome!

But... I'd say arcade.

• Go for the scary shit.

• The first one

• The museum would probably make for the longest date but the arcade sounds more fun

What Girls Said 3

• OOh, I'd definitely pick the haunted house 👻 They're fun.

• Haunted House sounds interesting in my opinion

• If you like scary stuff then haunted house so you can hold on to each other. Arcades are good for playful competition. Museums are good if you are BOTH GENUINELY INTERESTED in the subject at hand.