Do I want too much?

At age 15 I'm dealing with depression, anxiety, and self harm. I would practically do anything for a guy to come hold me. I want someone who will let me play with his hair, scratch his back (its really therapeutic for me), cuddle with me, and maybe compliment me when I'm feeling really low. I also have no idea as to how i would go about finding a boyfriend. Any advice/comments/judgements will be greatly appreciated!!

Most Helpful Guy

• i suffer from anxiety and depression and refuse to take meds, they just make you into a zombie... but i do know how you feel on the no relationship part, you basically explained everything i want... but you look adorable, i remember like vi from incredible with the hair over the eye and such, a guy will approach you eventually or you could approach a guy... ik that can be hard with anxiety (i do know) so try to do things you like such as hobbies because if you go somewhere to do something you like and you meet a guy there, then you have a common interest straight away, makes talking easier to start! ^.^

• Part of my issue is that i have really bad social anxiety :/ like I'm fine in school but i have a really hard time with hanging out with friends (i get shaky and start to panic) thank you for remembering me :)

• F***ed up* oops xD

• you would be surprised, everyone is fucked up when you get to know them, its just if you accept it and use it to torture them that makes you friends >.<

Most Helpful Girl

• 😞 oh no not the self harm, I dealt with that. Make sure your parents do not find out.

I felt what you going through, isn't there some boys at school that you like or that like you?

• There are a few that like me but i think they more so just want to have sex with me :/

• You will be, you already are. Look at me, I found a guy (not in real tho) that loves me & so can you

• I'm happy for you :) i think I'm too weird for love cx

What Guys Said 11

• Nope! 😊 sounds like it's very minimal of what your asking. Umm flirt with guys at school. Make sure they notice you

• Try to find clubs/events/organization events to go to <-- Not clubs like party and things, but clubs such as ex. book clubs, sports clubs, other clubs like that (I honestly don't know what type of clubs some girls are into so I couldn't say) that would help you find a boyfriend possibly?

• perhaps some kind of group counseling thing. there you might meet a cute guy u can relate to.

• well its not too much I think every girl want this but at this age I'd like to ask one question that you mentioned scratch his back.. are you ready for sex with guy?

• Nah !
    Don't harm yourself
    Umm
    You can choose any guy who approach you

• you are 15 why would you be dealin with all that? also you shouldn't even have a boyfriend until 18

• Because kids don't get to be kids anymore

• you get to be a kid no one says you can't dont think of these kind of things you're not really old enough to be thinking like , what will happen in few years? shit iam 22 and couldnt give a damn what anyone thinks , sure we all have ups and downs but unless its 100% justified there is no reason to be depressed about anything especially having a boyfriend

• I'm not depressed about not having a boyfriend... It would be nice to be held once in a while though. There are lots of reasons to be depressed

• Are you depressed because you don't have a boyfriend or other reasons?

• Get a puppy

• I have two dogs :)

• You must have a great quality that you can build on. What are your intrests or hobbies?

• not at all

• What race do you like the most i think i can help

and no that sounds like everything i need
    i love when people play with my hair,
    i love getting my back scratched but not hard.. gentally
    might not let you though >_> yeah I've seen your nails
    i love to cuddle but i like to be held tbh and i compliment girls to the point where they get tired of me and dont read my messages anymore xD

no its not to much to ask for, thats actually pretty little.

• "Yeah I've seen your nails" killed me xD I'm good at only hurting people with them when i want to cx

• loll

• No, that's literally nothing to expect.

Someone who likes you would -enjoy- those things.

What Girls Said 5

• I promise you that it wouldn't help. I know it feels like it would, but it wouldn't. (I've been there, and that's the only reason I am saying this.) Now I don't even know you or what you are going through, so I can't pretend to know how you feel, but I can say for absolute certain that if you aren't happy now, you won't be happy in a relationship. Sure it'll be great at first, but if you aren't happy with yourself... You realize you are half the relationship, right? You work on healing right now. Someday, when you're stronger, someone will see you and be so taken by you that he won't even be able to stand it. Right now though, you need to find love in yourself. Anxiety and depression are very common, and it helps to have a good support system and find methods that work with you.
    I have severe social anxiety, so when I have a breakdown, my roommates have learned to detect the signs, and then gently stroke my hair or back to relax me. I never knew that worked for me until this year, and I've been dealing with anxiety for 20+ years.

• You should work on yourself and your issues before trying to find someone. Becoming dependent on someone else for your happiness is unhealthy. You should only depend on yourself when it comes to your own happiness and well-being. And it wouldn't be fair to whoever you end up with. Having someone else constantly depend on you and lean on you like that is extremely draining, and adds a lot of pressure.

• Well your 15 and its most likely you want that because you dreamt about it so much. Ya know you should try to make yourself happy that is always guarantee!

• First of all you gonna have to heal your depression, your boyfriend can help stabilize it, but there is problem in relationship too. After this go out a little, it will feel good and in the same time your are meeting new people, go out with your friends and they could help you meet some boys. Just introduce yourself to someone that is your type and start flirting!

Sorry fo my English :/

• Like I said, greed is root of all kinds of evilness. Whether you want to hurt other or yourself, it's because you are being greedy. Snap out of it!