I like two people right now. I don't know what to do. Advice? Please?

I like two girls right now.

Girl A, I know through my cousin. She's adorable in stature and nerdiness (major plusses). I asked her if she'd be down to hang out with me and see Star Wars. It was a little awkward because we hadn't seen each other in a while (that and she and my cousin haven't been talking much), but it was fun. I dunno, I really wanted to get out there and try again. I wanna keep this up, but.

Girl B, I work with. She's artistic, but visually dour. She cracks up at some dumb stuff I do and say so that's cool. I'll admit, she isn't as pretty as Girl A, but she's still pretty to me. I've asked her if she's be down to hang out, too, but we haven't yet. Different schedules and what not.

I like them both, but I don't know what to do.

I've been in this situation before in high school and made no choice. Feels like my history is repeating itself to see if I've learned anything.

Is it okay to hang out with both of them to see who I like more, or is that wrong and deceitful? If I'm lucky enough to develop something mutual with one, I don't want to be another jerk who just disappears to the other. Nor do I want to keep one for back-up, 'cause that's messed up to me.

Honestly, I basically went through an emotional Renasaunce at the end of 2015. I'm craving affection---a connection. Something serious. Something real. My first love, basically. Sappy, I know, but I can be such a hopeless romantic sometimes. Ja ja

There's a couple more things, too

1) Girl B is barely 21. I kind of have a thing about age difference. A is 23, that I can live with. It's just: I don't want to feel like a big brother, basically. I'm weird like that.

2) My best girl friend encouraged me to ask Girl B to hang out. "You got this", she said. This is where I get a bit superstitious: The last time someone told me, "You got this", it was my friend encouraging me to get with an old crush who is now my best girl friend.

Advice?

What Girls Said 1

• Are you sure about dating someone you work with? I don't know, on the one hand it would get really awkward if you guys broke up but on the other hand you guys have something in common. But I still see it as a negative thing because you'd have to see her all the time which means that there's barely any space. I wouldn't want to work with my s. o. and see them all day. I'd rather get home from work and then meet up with him to tell him how my day was. Ask him about his day, and and and.

Also girl B seems more like a friend to me based on what you said..

Good luck!

What Guys Said 0