Is it normal that I don't want to find my Mr Right in University/college?

I just feel like I got so much to do before I try to settle down is this normal?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll never again be exposed to as many varied men to choose from than you will in college.

Read this sometime :)

www.theatlantic.com/.../

Your future :D

• But online dating is here anyway.

• yeah I know but that article was boring and she pretty dumb I'm nothing like her. I wouldn't dump someone like that and say I do have feelings etc. She clearly didn't and karma got the best of her and bit in her ass. Me on the other hand if I find someone I will date them til then nah.

• Oh ok. We shall see. :) good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, thats normal.

What Guys Said 5

• Sure you can but there's a 50/50 chance you'll end up as one of those women who are 25+ who are depressed because no one wants to fertilize them but then again the majority of them are just picky

• bruh, who said you have to?

• Yeah it is completly normal. There is so much to do and its really hard to experience all that life has to offer if you immeadiately tie yourself down.

• finding mister right is impossible

• If you met mr. right at 22, how would that prevent you from accomplishing the things you want to accomplish?

• It does if he tries to make me sacifice so much also what if I get pregnant? there goes my dreams.

• What would he be trying to make you sacrifice?

There are ways to be intimate without pregnancy.

If your plan is to have no physical relationships at all till you are 30 or so, that's not 'normal' by the way. If it's fine for you, it's fine for you, but most people's sex drives would make that misery.

What Girls Said 1

• It's your decision what to do with your life focus on school and what you want to do. I think you should try date some guys here and there. You don't need to settle now but whenever you find the right guy. I'm in college too and dated couple guys. I did new things and been to places I always wanted to go with them. You shouldn't be waiting for Mr. right because that never works. Sorry :(