Why is it so hard to find white guys who like black girls?

why is it so hard to find white guys who like black girls especially in high school and if you do find one you're criticised by black males/females but usually in the black community if a guy dates a white girl he's usally praised by his "boys".. I don't know if my question made sense or not but basically what I'm asking is why don't white guys like black girls even if they are steretypical and my 2nd question is why is blackgirl/whiteguy so frowned upon for black people I've never understood that

I can't stress this enough, just because YOU don't see or be around black girls who like different races does NOT mean they don't exist or is "internet bs" thats just like saying there are no parrots in the world just because you only see pigeons.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am white, I prefer Asian and White women from a looks perspective. Does that mean I hate black girls? No, but it means that the women I approach are Asian or white. You see when your approaching women, you have the whole world at your feet in a sense. So I can approach whoever I want, and so if I am in a room with 10 girls I dont know at all and I have to talk to one, I will probably go talk to the most attractive since I dont know anything about the girls other then their looks. As I said, I dont think black girls are ugly, I just think whites and Asians are better looking, so they are naturally the ones I go approach first, I usually do so without even thinking about race I am just like "wow that girl is good looking I wanna talk to her". I didn't even really think about it until I read this question, but thinking back I really have talked to very few black girls in my life, not because I am racist but just because they dont stand out to me. However I can tell you how you can fix that problem right away. Ask a guy out, dont come off as arrogant, cocky, or overly confident (a lot of girls like this in guys, but guys dont really like this in girls), just strike up a nice conversation and ask the guy out for coffee. I have never been approached by a girl who had romantic interest before (in my life), so if a girl did that white, black, or whatever, I would certainly be blown away and almost definitely agree provided the girl seemed nice and didn't look hideous. Thats how you make yourself stand out, because if you are in a room with a bunch of white girls chances are the white guys will like the white girls (as to be expected), so you have to find a way to stand out when the guys are more attracted to the other types of girls, and this is one thing you can do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a black girl, my boyfriend is white. We habe our whole future mapped out and we are getting married. Happy ending.

The answer to your question is that it's a lot of stigmas, racial backlash, and majority white guys may feel they have nothing in common with a black female. And if some do like black girl, they may be too scared or uncomfortable about it because of negative stigmas and such.

But if there's communication and understanding then, the relationship is just like any other, or maybe even better. But they won't know that unless they give it a try. Just depends is all. :)

What Guys Said 11

• Maybe black girls are too picky or more racist than they thought? I went on a date with a black woman recently, but she never called me back. Apparently, I'm not white enough? Whatever. As for you specifically, you are too young for me - whether you were black OR white.

• Sounds like you just chose the wrong girl. It has nothing to do with race. I have met bad white men, it doesn't mean that all white men are assholes. You are just generalizing

• @queenmariereigns Maybe. I'm just looking for love, whether it's black OR white, or any other race for that matter.

• For the same reason it's hard to find black women who like white men. Some are racist, some just sexually prefer people of their own race, and others just don't trust members of the other group.

• I've always been down with black women. Dated many myself and so has my dad, he currently is with one.

• Sounds like you suffer from an advanced case of "giving a fuck what other people think" you should probably fix that.

• Umm, I'm just a random yellow guy

• If I like someone, I like them, has nothing to do with color.

• I am attracted to black women and I am white.

• That is fortunately changing. Be patient, I'm sure you'll find someone.

• There is a stereotype that black girls don't like white guys. Unlike black guys that shatter this illusion by hitting on white girls, most black women don't often approach white guys, as they expect the man to make the first move.

I forget what it is called, but the brain starts to prefer whatever options they are limited to and begin to reject the other options that are closed off. Basically this means guys tend to like whatever kind of girl he thinks likes him. Asian women began to be seen as super attractive by white guys, only after they gained a reputation for loving white men. If tomorrow black women were known for loving white guys, then eventually white guys would start to see black women as more beautiful.

• The reason you get hate is because of possession. Eg if a boy has sex with a lot of girls his father would be proud, but if his daughter did the same he would be upset. Black men feel possessive of black women.

• I guess the black guys think we are taking all the good ones , maybe white guys think most black girls don't like them so that could be why but I never had a problem once I knew she liked white guys

What Girls Said 7

• 95% black girls don't even like white guys, and I think white guys know this. So why should white guys go around worrying over a group of girls that doesn't like them? On top of that, a lot of white guys are scared to date black girls because they won't fit into your families and your groups of friends. Even if you like white guys, most black people don't, and white guys don't want to have to deal with negativity from your friends and family.

• Wow that's so ignorant.

• The friends and family thing is huge. Just too much of a culture clash.

• Yeah, okay, I don't know the exact percentage of black girls who don't like white guys. But I DO know this, that percentage is really, really high. The overwhelming majority of black girls aren't into white guys. I went to school with tons of black kids starting in elementary, and I never saw a single black girl flirt with a white boy, ever. Not even in high school, when everyone was going crazy for guys, black girls ignored the white guys. Black girls were more inclined to mock white guys than fall for them. That's why I wrote what I wrote. Maybe I don't know the actual percentage, but I'd be shocked if any more than 5% of black girls had a real interest in white guys beyond just getting attention.

• While I think part of it is because a lot of black girls aren't as into white guys, I do also think dark skin and dark ethnic features aren't as appreciated as Caucasian or even Asian features yet. Stereotypes about black women aren't helping much either. Good news is there are still plenty of white guys who would be interested. It might be a bit harder to find, but if that's what you want... you can find a white guy for you.

There are also still double standards when it comes to men and women dating. Women are usually given a harder time than men for interracially dating in most cultures. I think it's because in patriarchal history, women were expected to carry certain honor and reputation of preserving race whereas men are perceived as dominant so no matter what race he's with, the woman submits to his race. That's my guess.

Personally, I'm not black but I'm brown. Not really into white guys anymore. Not out of lack of attraction, but because their cultures, mindsets, and lifestyles tend to be incompatible with mine. Generalizing of course.

• you're answer is probably the best one considering you separated your personal experience from your guess on my question and not some made up statistic:)

• We have different standards of beauty. Most standards of beauty tend to be built around what's as close to white as possible. Even with the African American ethnic group, some who are really assimilated to white culture see it as the ultimate trophy to get a white person. Almost anyone will do as long as they're white because they're that desperate. Lol. As for why many white men don't like black women, it's because well I think we are the polar opposite of what they are taught to see as beautiful. Also a good amount of whites at least where I'm from don't really like black people. So dating black is really taboo and undesirable due to stereotypes.

• I've never found a problem to find a white guy who likes me, in fact they like me a lot more in high school and know in college

• my brother (who is white and owns a tech company) loves black women and wants a black girlfriend

• I think most white guys are afraid to date women of color in general. I think that a white man that dates a woman of color understands her strengths and respects those strengths. There still are not a lot of white guys that can do that.

• I think men in general don't look for relationships to be a challenge.

• I don't think they put up with shit and I have no desire to be trained or molded.

• @ArtDent your absolutely right women of color do not put up with shit, and I think white women are very tolerant with a lot of things. I would consider it molding or training of a woman and general says she doesn't like something but that's your opinion

• really? I have just seen a poll about guys with their races and the girl they like. The majority of white guys like black girls on that poll of GaG

• Wow, I never came across that poll. I've seen these complaints about black girls not feeling liked a ton of times already.