Boyfriend of four years wants me to pay him back if he pays for me to ski because I can't afford it right now. is he a cheapskate?

He wants me to go skiing with him and his daughter but i dont have the money. he said it could be an early bday present or i could pay him back later. I think thats bs. He doesn't spend much money on me ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were in your position I would decline the invitation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea he is a cheapskate for sure. Who keeps tabs paying for their partner in a relationship? And if its an early bday presant, than why is he suggesting for you to pay back? Nope. 😒
    In relationships, its either one pays for both or the other pays for both. Spliting bills is for friends. Thats my opinion at least.

What Guys Said 1

• Why should he have to pay for you? Why is your measure of his affection measured in dollars and cents?

What Girls Said 1

• I can see how a parent would be on a tight budget, but I'd just pass. Ski tickets are expensive and a lousy present.