Would you soport a law requiring judges and jury member that handed down a death sentence to have to go to the execution?

I don't know I just think some times the death penalty is given out without proper though and if they people who give it out had to see the results of there choices less people would be executed

Most Helpful Guy

• Juries don't hand out sentences only judges do. Juries only determine the verdict. The fact that this idea came from the same mind that understand even that much about the criminal justice system makes me want to dismiss the idea entirely...

• I do understand that I ulso know it the juries responsible to deside if it felony murder or not and there for are desiding wether he is eligible for the death penalty or not this is my understanding anyway as I live in Canada where we don't have this problem

• That's stupid

• The lethal injection or the fact that they give them a choice?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• No, why would they need to go?

• No, and it'd be unconstitutional anyway.

• Only if we also have a law where people against the death penalty have to pay an extra tax to cover the cost of incarcerating murderers for life.

• Having the death penalty costs way more in extra court time and extra personal then a life sentence

• No, I wouldn't expect to have an inordinate number of appeals be available in the first place. Appeals are safety measures and I agree they have a place but there is a limit after which they impede the effective operation of the machine.

Would YOU be happy to be murdered by a killer who was released on appeal to a legal technicality?

• Then can try if they want but as I doubt that they could