Was what I did stupid and desperate?

Hey guys.

So my boyfriend dumped me over a stupid reason. In retaliation, I sent him a video of me kissing another guy and then blocked him.

Was what I did really stupid or did he deserve it and sort of good pay back? Guys, what would you think if your ex who you dumped did this?

• It was pretty desperate
  • He deserved it, good one!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just think that my reasons for dumping her were further justified if she was petty/stupid enough to do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL it was pretty bad of him to break up with you over KIK but like what you did was not any better XD

What Guys Said 11

• At first, I thought you were 13yo, then I scrolled and saw 25-29 and I don't believe it...

• I don't know about stupid and desperate, but it does seem childish.

How would I react? Eh, it wouldn't have the desired effect on me.

• So you break up with someone you loved and then post a video of you kissing someone else? Even if he broke up for a may be stupid reason, sending a video of you kissing another guy is rather trashy.

• No he broke up with me.

• Yeah, I wasn't really talking about who broke up with who, more like you two broke up in general haha.

• I had a girl that I broke up with and then ran into randomly at a party about a month later as soon as she saw I was there she started making out with another guy really seriously and for a very long time and kept looking over her shoulder to see if I was watching it was the most hilarious sad display of putrid humanity I've ever seen.

• Your payback to him is cute. :D
    But he deserved it.

• It doesn't really matter but still childish.

Living well is the best revenge.

• It was a pretty desperate move. Making a guy jealous usually doesn't work. He'll probably call you a whore or something cuz of that.

• depends on what you were trying to accomplish... If he dumped you... he'll be shocked for a minute and feel sad for another... but then, he'd carry on with his merry life as if he never met you... .

• Next year in the 9th grade you can tell him off in person.

• When did you kiss another guy and how did you video it? o:

• Every guy knows how easy it is for a woman to get a man to kiss her.

What Girls Said 4

• Says (25-29) but you act more immature than a 12 year old

• Why? Just why? JUST WHYYY? 🙀

It isn't desperate, it was just plain stupid. But I guess you wanted to rub it in his face.. But still -___-

• Did you really feel better after doing that?

• I think it was petty, but also hilarious. Good on you. :D