A girl says we're to close but keeps flirting?

There's this girl I really like right, but over the months we became super close. She told me that we're close and she doesn't want to lose it that type of relationship again. Even so she still tends to flirt with me and get jealous if I mention/talk with another girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Haha as a girl I'd like to apologise for our selfishness. Saying you are close and don't want to lose that relationship is an excuse. For whatever reason, she doesn't want to be with you. However, she still flirts with you because even though she's not going to reciprocate, she likes the attention. Even I find myself doing this sometimes. Bottom line is, she doesn't want to date you and unless you want to get hurt, stop showing her attraction.

What Guys Said 1

• Whatever @DianaLila said is true. You have been granted a ticket to the friendzone. She wants to keep you around for the attention. Do what? Start going out with other girls, start mentioning them in front of her. Let her ass burn to a crisp.