Girls, what do you look for in a guy?

What is boyfriend material for you? Things like looks, personality, lifestyle, money. thanks

4

Most Helpful Girl

• For me personally, someone who is honest? Not just in general, but about what they want. It's no fun trying to guess your way around a relationship. I suppose a somewhat similar lifestyle would make things a lot smoother, but I'm not sure I'd make that a requirement. Honesty, respectfulness, compassion; those would be the big three. Being a gentleman also scores major brownie points. You don't have to pay for my meal, but pulling out my chair or opening the car door can say a lot to me. A lot of guys don't do that anymore (at least not many that I have met).

• these are things that I do but still no girls are interested in me😞 but thanks 👍🏼

• Keep your head up, being considerate never goes out of style. Plus it's just the right thing to do. A girl worth your time will notice and appreciate it.

• Thank you. The right girl will come. All the best 👍🏼

What Girls Said 3

• I look for looks.

I do prefer tall guys, but it depends greatly on the personality as well. A person's aura, the way they walk, talk can add to their attraction level.

I have no particular type, I've dated super muscular guys, and guys that are just thin fit. I like guys that dress well, and smell good.

• "one who is easy to talk to, philosophical, curious, and has a kind heart."

• Someone who is:
    Sexually normal
    Don't watch porn
    Believes in love and family