American men, do you realize how awful it is to date in America?

I've dated women from all around the world, and America is one of the worst for dating.

• I've known this
  • I didn't realize it but you're right
  • I'm fine with it

Most Helpful Guy

• Look. Women's mentality in America is they want sex and not much else. Relationships are just a bonus for them. They typically have a back up guy anyway. And if they don't, they will always be on the look out for Mr. Next. I've learned to cope with it and just give them what they want. If that once in a blue moon girl ever comes around she is 99% of the time taken, married, or not interested.

And some of the smarter nicer guys on here try to tell these girls that American women have got major issues. And then they blow up and get catty as hell. They have the constant manginas validating them (as well as giving them what they want. Sex), so they won't ever get the hint. It's why you see so many girls my age and younger divorced, kids at home.

What Girls Said 5

• There are a few possibilities for this: 1) your not attractive 2) your personality sucks 3) your ugly and your personality sucks 4) your dick is too small and too skinny! I think it is probably all 4 of the possibilities! Have a great day with American women

• American men and women suit each other. Besides, there are soooo many kinds of people in the US that it's very hard to generalize. There is something for everyone. I don't get why so many American men on this site think they're something special when all I see them do is blame everyone else for their problems. Don't get me wrong, I'm American and prefer American men. Just sayin

• American women are not fit for me

• @Rawrzz Males being the one to court is not something specific to humanity or Americans. It's true for most animals and most cultures. I don't get your point. Do women of other cultures have less of an advantage in the dating field? I'd rather be judged for my lifestyle choices than physical features I have no control over.

• I don't get your point.

Welp. Too bad. Blame God. Doesn't change the fact that both have advantages and disadvantages, and the only women who are worse off than the average men are entirely ugly women. Even a 3-4/10 womens has an advantage on the dating field, when contrasted with a man.

As I said. Women bitch about a lot of things. But why don't they bitch as much about dating, on here? Perhaps, as I said, because it's not an issue to them. The only ones you'll see complaining are the very unattractive ones. And yeah. They got a tough break. But even then, it doesn't take much to make your body healthy. Not many people just have a beyond-busted face beyond repair. About as difficult as getting through college and finding a respectable career while saving money and shotgunning hundreds of women to find one that will accept you, while learning how to cater to those women, make them laugh, make them interested.

• Huuum why? I think that you're being over critical :/

• nah he's right put yourself in a average-slightly above average mans shoes. women here
      1. dont approach and dont look approachable and sometimes go off on you if you do approach
      2. cheat like its nobodies business
      3. play games
      4. dont mean to sound mean but almost half our female population is fat
      5. narcissistic and in love with themselves.
      6. very very selfish
      7. aside from sex and company they usually have nothing to offer.
      8. make horrible life decisions on average
      9. usually date up not on their level or date down but only up
      10. chase after fuckboys and complain when they get hurt
      11. ignore good men because they are "boring"

the list goes on dating in america sucks for men

• nah i think most American men (like myself) that are actually trying to date seriously aren't going only for stuck up bitches we go for all types that fit our standards. im not sure what everyones standards are but the common trend most guys want is 1. not fat 2. not super ugly 3. not crazy 4. not deformed or ill 5. not a cheater. 6. looks nice to them and is nice.

the reason i think dating is so bad here is because the women. yes fuckboys are messing things up for everyone BUT its women that enable and allow them to do it every single time. if they stopped chasing after shitty dudes then it would be better for everyone and those type of guys would quickly disappear because being a fuck boy no longer allows them to get women.

• This is what im talking about...

• Well, a lot more women are moving overseas anyway to date... soo... you can feel how you want we date foreign and so can you.

• That's clearly not bias that you're trying to project onto other men. #sarcasm

What Guys Said 13

• I've only dated girls born in California.

deep down they were all bitches, but really nice on the outside. still got plenty more to date, I'm not painting all Cali girls bad :P

• you're either 18-24 and dated all around the world huh?

You are so full of yourself dude

• I don't know otherwise, however, I have dated a couple different cultures so I think I do get a glimpse of some variety in dating persona there.

• I've dated one American obviously this doesn't go for all Americans just her. We went to a restaurant we sat down started talking was going great then she started talking about her exes not just one but a lot and in detail she was very loud not just unfunny anti funny. Then she told me about her family what they do , she didn't ask me a single question the entire night I cut the night short she wanted to come back to mine but I couldn't actually take her self indulged attitude any more. She came around mine the next day uninvited , she kept telling me she needs to be held , I thought she was mentally unstable so I didn't want anything. So in terms of that American you are correct however I've dated worse Brits

• Man tell me about it... there is literally no incentive to marry or have kids. Doing so is like living with a gun to your head that has a 50/50 chance (and getting worse all the time) of going off and you lose everything you have worked towards. It's just not worth it.

• It's tough to date anywhere, not just in America.

• All I can say is any man i have met, know or heard talk about dating non western women have ALL said how terrible western women are, they never want to date one again. Is that subjective? yes but I'm sure there is some truth to it.

• There seems to be a correlation

• Since I never dated in America, I think I still can't judge that.

• America is awesome for dating. Lots of cute girls in college and there's a huge internet dating scene.

• And what's the sample you drew this conclusion from, a couple of swingers at ye olde saloone?

• Yep!!😊

• Care to elaborate?

• we all know this which is why we just fuck them and don't cuff them

there whores