Is it weird that I just don't care about relationships at all?

I used to care a lot and was somewhat of a hopeless romantic. But, I never got anywhere, and I could never attract the women I wanted, so, I just totally lost interest. I almost don't care at all now. It's at the point where I don't even develop crushes anymore. I don't think I've had a "crush" in roughly three years or more.

I'm not against the idea of casual sex (that sounds fun), but the idea of a relationship, which I once longed for, has now become almost irrelevant or inconsequential to me.

Is it weird that I just don't care about relationships anymore? It's not that I dislike the idea; I'm just apathetic to it. What's the deal with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're aromantic which is kinda like asexual, but instead you still want sex, just not a relationship.

• Maybe. I used to be into romance, but it seemed fruitless, so I stopped caring.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't imagine not crushing anymore.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Fuck relato ships at this age bro. Keep slaying. If you meet someone then you meet someone. Don't go out looking though. Most girls at this age just want to get fcked anyways

• I'm like that also. It's not weird.