How would you react if your boyfriend left comments like this under other girl's photos?

These girls who's photos he was commenting are studying the same thing in university as he does, so he catches up with them at the lectures like 2-3 times a week. Under one girl's photo he wrote: 😳😩😭. Other is: 😘. And the third is 👄👌🏼. I haven't said anything about it to him. Girls, how would you react?

These comments are all in Instagram.

Most Helpful Guy

• The blowing a kiss one is a little bad, though I think you may be slightly overreacting about the others. Just because a man compliments another woman does not mean that he loves her or is going to leave you. Though there is a fine line between that and pursuing them in a romantic, somewhat creepy way like blowing them kisses.

Most Helpful Girl

• HA, I would be mad, instagram and other social medias have a whole different lingo with the emojis. I can by far already tell it's not good and shitty.

What Guys Said 1

• I would feel a little jealous honestly, but I wouldn't make a big deal about it till I asked him. If it's making you feel uncomfortable, just tell him.

What Girls Said 10

• I would be pissed off.

• I wouldn't be happy about it. I would ask him why he does that.. and see what he says.

• He wouldn't be my man for long doing that.

• I would definitely feel like he was disrespecting the relationship. Talk to him about how you feel. He's not being considerate of you. Just let him know how you feel.

• I don't think that is ok id be pissed

• It just seems to be a way to communicate now. If it bothers you, politely ask him to stop. If you feel like it *should* bother you then think about why. Do you not trust him? I wouldn't react at all.

• Hmmm weird... does he comment on your stuff at all? I'd ask him all nonchalantly why he never comments on my photos if that's the case. Then just keep a kind of close eye on him

• flip shit. he has quite a wandering eye

• I probably wouldn't have the guts to actually walk up to him a confront him about it. I would text him about it and tell him how I felt through text, it's easier for me to text tbh.

• I would confront him. To be honest, that is terrible. Your his, not theirs?