Why are you single?

I'm single because I'm an independent woman who don't need no man.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 42

• no one has seemed to like me any more than fiends :3

brutally honest >.<

• Because I don't have money for most dating sites, and I don't trust anyone anyway. Only toads look at my profile, and I suspect half of them to be secretly catfish. A gal who can clear all my security checkpoints without bankrupting me, I'd give a chance to.

• I am single because pretty much all the women I have shown interest in so far have turned out to be bitches. :(

• Because ain't no woman know how to tame this sexy beast

• I have high standards and dont have the nessesary qualities to be worthy of such a girl, were she to exist. Id probably reject her.

Im shy, boring, emotionally unavailable, and nothing special in the looks department.

I also have emotional hangups/issues that would prevent me from being happy in a relationship.

• No patience for bullshit
    I enjoy the simplicity
    Small town, not much to choose from
    Mostly I'm perfectly happy by myself

• There are few reasons.

1 - I'm a loner
    2 - I'm a introvert
    3 - I'm a pessimistic piece of crap
    4 - I'm a negative piece of crap
    5 - I'm not very good with sharing
    6 - I'm a logic monster who tries to figure everything out and get's obsessed on little things
    7 - I'm a stone cold person
    8 - My heart is made of ice
    9 - I don't know what love is
    10 - I live with clinical depression
    11 - I'm a sarcastic piece of crap
    12 - I don't smile
    13 - I'm not very social
    14 - I'm apathetic
    15 - I lack empathy
    16 - I lack sense of humor (normal sense of humor that is)
    17 - I have a morbid and dark sense of humor
    18 - I ride a motorcycle

About it :D

• because the selection isnΒ΄t great xD

• Too busy excuse too.

• I can't keep a girl interested haha... Damn

• Because I'm a lonely motherfucker.

• Probably a mixture of things but at the moment I am very wary of relationships

• Because I have issues I gotta work out before I get into a committed relationship.

• sound horrible unless you can give more detail

• Because the person I am right now is unfit to be in a relationship.

• Because the girl I currently love is taken.

• To much going on to think about dating now, plus I work alone later on I will get into it

• I'm single because I can see that women don't really like men and I'm too proud to keep my mouth shut about it and to play along

• I just can't provide someone with a relationship. I hate being in them, I hate maintaining them, I don't get anything out of it besides pussy that I could get from anybody. It's a waste of my time, and would be a waste of their time.

• I'm not single, being single isn't very romantic.

• I'm single because I don't take it upon myself to go out and make it happen, and my teeth are fucked up.

• Also, women's expectations are unrealistic for me. I don't like how women expect to be treated like royalty but don't have any expectation upon themselves to behave like a queen or treat their man like a king.

Also, I'm not a king, and don't want to be treated like one.

I just want to survive life in a good condition, and if I could do that with someone, that would be a win for me.

Seems to me like women just want someone to pay for their life and lift all their heavy things.

And, women always want something in exchange for sex or intimacy.

• Took some time to get over someone I almost married... would have made a huge mistake after finding out what kind of person she truly was... now... I'm over that so dunno, maybe by Valentines day I won't be.

• I don't know why, I just am. Shy in the past, bad luck in the present is my excuse.

• Its complicated

• I'm single because I can't stand girls like you.

• Because I like food and games, and I rarely go out unless it has to do with work, school, or anything business related lmao.

• I guess I'm still a little bit too immature, but I'm ready to meet the right girl.

• I'm single because no woman wants me yet.

• I doubt honestly about your explaination

• Because I haven't gone out to meet girls in a while.

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 25

• Haven't been blessed with a relationship yet. At the moment, I'm just focusing on what all I can get out of my single life so I don't miss out on anything if I do get in a relationship.

• Cause I chose to be. I'm not ready for a serious relationship right now. I got other priorities at the moment.

• Because why relationship when you can nap?

• Because I'm healing from a turbulent year but I'm getting where I want to, I just need 4 more Months and I'll be on the market! :) (depression and other bad things in my life)
    I also want to focus on school at the moment and I haven't someone who made me go like "You know, what, I can manage both a relationship AND my studies". Except for this guy that I really like but he's living on the other side of the world </3 !

• Because , mom said to wait 2 more years, lol.

Aside from that, I just have a lot of things to work on.

My health, and some habits I want to improve.

Also, I wanna learn more about my religion, and also have a small business as a part time work.

Just these mini goals to develop my character.

To be my own individual/happy

So when I marry, I can focus on that rather than having to deal with insecurities or whatever.

• Good question.

I'm single because I got broken up with and I've remained single since because:
    -most men are not attracted to my look that gives off the vibe of an "alternative lifestyle" (ie: my piercings, short hair, unnatural hair color, tattoos and trendy clothes)
    -I have a cold attitude and resting bitch face that makes me unapproachable.
    -I don't go out much so there aren't many chances of me meeting new people.
    -I think I come off as clingy to some of the men and women I try to pursue (considering I ask them out on the dates and they don't ask me )
    -I'm fat and short.

• Hey, I think you look pretty cute, even if it takes you 2 hours to get ready for an MRI. But that "alternative lifestyle" thing, for me, is off-putting not because it's ugly in and of itself, but because SJWs have been "colonizing" the alt-life decor, making me prejudiced against people who dress like that. I see blue hair, black plastic glasses, and 2 lbs of steel in the face, and I think "hardcore feminist. This is someone who rages against whites and males religiously." Even though it's not fair.

Really, I like the English punk look of the '80s and '90s.

• Ah yes. The sjw. I wear thick, black framed glasses most days because I have astigmatism so I've come to realize I DO look like a poster child of third wave feminism. However, I'm not into social justice or being constantly offended. First impressions really are everything, I guess. I wouldn't abandon my look so soon though.

• because i want to be.

• Because I'm too afraid and insecure right now.

• I have way too many issues from a past relationship and most men just annoy me or "don't do it" for me for lack of a better term.

• Because I haven't met the right guy yet :)

• What happened with that guy you went on a date with? I remember you asked a question about it :)

• Daaamn what a douche xD You'll find the right one :)

• @Thebravelion he is! Thanks :)

• Because I love myself more than any guy sadly it sucks. 😭😞

I'm trying to change my view on things and try to love someone else.

• I don't really know what I want! It's all about the vibe with me with a guy which is hard to find! And I'm not a relationship kind of girl so that makes things harder for me

• I'm single cause I don't really have any experience with being in a relationship and also I like to be single gives me more time to focus on my self and also save some money lmao.

• I'm single because I haven't met the man of my dreams yet.

• I am single because I don't meet or attract genuine nice real gentleman. Instead I get little immature boys, who do not know how to treat a woman. 😏

• Because I haven't met a guy im mentally and physcially attracted to yet

• I have no desire for a relationship currently.

• I am bored of relationship..

• Because Im not spic enough

• You're spic enough for me! Are you blaxican?

I think you look great. You never know about those attitudes and core beliefs though. No amount of hot can fix that. I'm not saying anything, just that I don't know.

• @Transigence Oh yeah I'm nice but then at the same time people love to tell me I belong to a race with the "least attractive women" or some shit like that. But I better not complain or else I'm "trying to play victim"

• OMG, from a sexual standpoint, I prefer blacks :) People have no idea what they're missing. I do happen to know.

Of the women I've been with, I've had the most fun with blacks, because I find black women to be more engaged and active in the sack.

I know that's a bunch of generalizations based on very limited personal anecdotal experience, but it has been my experience.

• Honestly, idek

• I'm single because there's no man in this earth interested in me.

• I like going where I want, when I want. I like reading all night if I feel like it. I like wearing comfy clothes. I like only having one set of clothes and dishes to wash. I like spending holidays with my family. I like making everyday decisions without being belittled, mocked or yelled at.

My past relationships have often been the antithesis of comfort, security & freedom. All I really miss is sex.

• I need to warn you. You need more clothes, otherwise motherfucking Candida Albicans and Tinea Cruris will come to wreck your life!

You gotta, gotta, GOTTA be clean with your clothes, esp. at your age. No cheating, esp. socks and underwear.

• Lol, I wash my clothes and wear clean ones. It's just nice only having one person's chores to do, is what I mean.

• I just don't feel like dating or being in a relationship right now. I am enjoying this time to discover new things about myself, what I like, and just having fun.

• Because i am not ready to be in a relationship...

• Haven't met a guy who liked me.