Why do guys not message me on dating apps?

Is it because I'm ugly or something or is it because my profile is bad? I didn't think I looked that ugly, this is what my profile looks like, what do you think is wrong with me? Whenever I message guys first on there 8/10 times they don't reply back after viewing my profile

Most Helpful Guy

• "I like making new friends"

That kind of contradicts looking for a proper romantic relationship. Guys might be concerned you're going to friendzone them. How about something more interesting or intriguing or funny?

It's good that you have a clear headshot and a bodyshot but you need more! Pictures of you going out and doing fun stuff!

In other words, there's very little to go on there. What kind of girl are you? What do you like to do? It's impossible to tell.

(also, you're on Wind, so it's likely you have tons of messages but can't get a signal to receive them)

• What do you think I should say instead of "I like making new friends"? And I agree but I don't have any pics of me having fun

• re: what to say? Tell us about yourself! I live here, I do this, in my spare time I. My favourite thing is... have fun, be honest and interesting. Give people who read it a reason to say 'wow, I have to talk to her'.

re: pics? Make this a mission to get some. When I started dating again I had very few pics like most people on dating sites seemed to have of me in exotic locales, so I had to get cracking! It's winter, so a picture of you enjoying the snow! A picture of you relaxing and enjoying a coffee or drink of some kind. A picture of you bowling or cycling or anything. Ask your friends to take a picture of you if you're out. Even if it's just you swinging from a lamppost on King West, it's something. Give people a little glimpse into your life.

You're on POF. Get on OKC too. The reason I say this is because they ask you a ton of cool, thought-provoking questions that might inspire you as to what to write about yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Black women just don't get many messages.

I have experimented.

What Guys Said 8

• Those two x's around ur name is kinda of putting

• No you look good. I don't know maybe they aren't interested? 😕 you are not ugly

• Because smart men know that their messages will be buried and not responded to.

Smart men wait to see who messages them and then proceeds from there.

• It looks like your message box has lost count after 99? Im confused by this question now...

• Lol forgive me if I'm wrong but if looks like u have over 99 messages

• Glad someone else saw that. But to be fair that's 99 guys she didn't reply to. she's asking why when she messages guys she finds attractive they don't reply.

• @Blueeyes81 Ohhhhhhhhhhh okie now THAT makes more sense!

• 99+ 🤔 I'm confused

• hun you are very pretty so don't worry about being ugly something will pop up

• They will soon enough... just like I'm doing now ;-D

What Girls Said 0