Ever had an instant strong connection?

Have you ever instantly had such a strong connection with someone? I met this man and from the first time we hung out together I felt so connected with him. More than anyone I have ever connected with before in my life. I view it as an outsider and think its almost insane to feel so strongly about someone right away, but I can't help it. It feels almost as if it is love, and it is hurting more so because we are not together. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I have and it was major fun while it lasted

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes ! He is now my boyfriend lol. He asked me out after we're talking for less then three days. Then within our first week of dating he told me he loved me. i thought it was weird at first but now we say it like every day. And truly mean it and feel comfortable saying it. Even after having sex he still says it.. and he was like my first. We moved pretty fast but I feel something with him that I've never felt with any other guy

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. I thought she was the one but she ended up cheating on me.

What Girls Said 1

• No and I don't believe in such strong connection.

Maybe lust.