Will most guys just give up on me if I don't kiss them?

• I'd move on
  • I'd wait
  • I'm not sure
  • Depends (explain please)
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I'd say 'Depends' - Vote 'D'
    2. You are a very beautiful and attractive girl apart from being intelligent which makes you on the hit list of many guys of different types
    3. Someone like me (when I was your age) will wait almost a lifetime to make sure you are comfortable
    4. However, there are those who want to 'score' (of sorts) who'd leave if you don't kiss them
    5. There are those that will think not kissing is a type of rejection hence leave or stay and go obnoxious in ways - hurt ego
    6. There are those that express physically / sexually more than with words and other actions - these may feel rejected and leave too
    7. Kissing is quite common and hence guys trying it is quite normal :) especially I'm sure they find you irresistible :)
    8. One thing is that don't let any opinions here or what the guys say or behave make you do anything you don't want to. Be yourself and do what you feel like and when you feel like
    9. But know that the guy you feel like kissing and actually do may not be the right guy after all - time tells you that and also takes care of everything :)

Good luck beautiful young lady :) <3

• Thank you so much! :D great advice :)
      I think 5 is especially true for the most recent guy I was seeing

• Thank YOU beautiful young lady both for the up vote and selecting my opinion the MHO :) <3

Your kind, gracious and charming gesture is most appreciated :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Every man is different. Some men have explained that if they don't feel that the girl is showing any romantic interest in him, they believe she's not attracted and think that they shouldn't waste either of their time. You should simply do it when you're comfortable.

What Guys Said 22

• Most guys? Hmm id say no, but if a guy likes you he will want to kiss you eventually. But still, if you're not comfortable yet with the idea then stay true to yourself Alex. All it takes is one guy to make you happy, not most guys, and he's worth holding out for.

• See.. for me, a relationship is a progressive story. I would not expect a kiss on the first date, let alone sex. But once we have got to know each other and now we are emotionally connected but you are not kissing me, I'll see that as a sign of stringing me along and I'd leave. Many guys I know have gone through this experience where she refuses to kiss them many months and immediately sleeps with some guy she met at a club last night. These painful experiences affect us and make us think, is she keeping me in the friendzone? AM I being strung along? Am I being used for attention?
    I am a guy who's ready to wait but if i feel the relationship is not going forward, i'll pack up and leave.

• Nah I don't think most guys will just move on not if they like you anyway I'm your a beautiful and interesting young lady so I don't see why hey wouldn't be patient with you if they knew you were a tad uncomfortable with it., personally it would just make me more determined I like a challenge and I like fixing people, so it's a win, win for me.

• Aw thank you so much :)
      He obviously had the wrong intentions :/ I'm too naive about these kind of things

• Thank you again :) I love your advice to me

• You're welcome =] and I'm glad someone does.

• If you don't kiss them EVER? Yeah--probably. Not on the first date? No--probably not. It all depends on where you are in the relationship.

• Like three dates in

• That's starting to get pretty tough. I think if you're not kissing on the 3rd date, a guy might rightly come to the conclusion that you're not into him.

• I'm sure a lot of guys that actually care and are emotionally invested would be willing to wait, but everyone has their limits. How long of a wait are we talking about? Is there a reason behind you being hesitant?

• Well I'd had three dates with this lad and didn't feel comfortable yet
      I just don't want to embarrass myself :/ I feel like I'd be bad at it

• 3 dates isn't that long, I know a lot of people that like taking it slow... I'd be fine with forehead and cheek kisses during that time.

Also he won't be that critical of your kissing abilities if you just tell this is something new to you.

• Depends what you mean. Like how far into a relationship are we talking?, but doubt it. I wouldn't give up early anyway, its just about making people comfortable with it regardless if that is the issue.

• 3 dates at least

• 3 dates with a stranger?, if so I would say that is little, so no worries. Been in a relationship where it would go 6 monts before anything physical, which fine by me. Takes time to know people anyway, not in the sligthest weird. So just take ur time really, dont stress about it or feel guilty.

• Thank you :)

• If I don't get a kiss on the lips in 2 dates, I consider the chemistry to not be there and i'm #PeaceOut

• If I love her I would like to kiss her because I crave intimacy and affection from girls.

Like, kissing her seals our desire for each other.

• I would not give up on you

• Depends on how long. one date is fine if we don't kiss, but 2nd or more dates i'd wonder whats up? and if she's even attracted to me or not.

• Hm okay :/ what if I told him I was just awkward :/

• well if you gave explanations that might help yeah. just reassure them that it has nothing to do with them

• I do and they dump me 😪😣

• hmm the point is you are so tight and sexy and beautifull honestly saying yes most guys wanted to kiss you even me don't mind thats human nature but if you find one nice around your town that just don't in a relationship with you for sex or kissing he really loves you then i think this thing would be clear to you and girlsaskguys. com rocks

• After a certain amount of time yes...

• if you didn't give me a kiss with in a week i would wonder why i would prb ask hey why no kisses :) but i would not give up just yet

• Ughhhhhhhhh 😣😣😣😣

• But I told him how much I liked him and that I was just shy about kissing :/

• action speak louder then word i guess guys are fragile even if they won't admit it they second guess and third etc.. get just get another guy

• Depends on how long I'd have to wait. After a couple dates I'd assume I was friendzoned and move on.

• I'd just give you a kiss on the cheek ;P

• Why don't you want to kiss a guy?

• I'm scared I'll be bad at it

• Oh okay thank you for this advice :)

• Your welcome, but to answer the question. I guess I forgot to do that. I would say yes, after a while if a girl will never kiss me I will eventually get extremely frustrated. Not with her but with the tension and sexual attraction. It's quite unbearable. It's too much sexual tension. Eventually you/they will get labeled as a tease.

• Well how long you wanna make them wait?

• Depends... If I am really into you I think I am willing to wait a little longer...

• After two dates if she won't let me kiss her then I'm done. I should move on. I'll think the girl is not into me or not attracted to me enough to let me kiss her. I don't blame guys cutting off connection with u they felt rejected, yes you do like him but actions speak louder than words, you are overthinking that you are a bad kisser how can you be a good kisser if you don't start or get experience somewhere?

• Well i mean if you are a tease then yeah i am moving on.

• If a girl doesn't kiss me after the first date, I just assume she doesn't like me and move on. A kiss isn't that big of deal. It is just a show of affection that lets the guy know she likes him.

If she doesn't at least have that much attraction for a guy by the end of the date, then she clearly wasn't that into him to begin with. Most guys I know outside the internet feel the same way. There are a lot of guys on here that will tell you how they would wait, but clearly in the real world it doesn't work that way.

• He knew how much I liked him though :/

• I explained to him that I just didn't want to embarrass myself, I did like him. I can't tell if he was unsure, he said I was the one who seemed unsure but I was like no, where on earth did that come from :/

• His comment about you being the one that seemed unsure, sounds like he didn't think you really liked him. I will say this. Being shy is often seen as being disinterested by others. Shy people share most of the body language of people that don't like someone else. They avoid eye contact, move their bodies away when talking, give one word replies, etc. Without that first kiss guys often have no clue the girl had any feelings for him at all. Instead the guy just feels like he was judged like a went on a job interview and got turned down.

• Well I just wouldn't see how it'd be any different from just simply being friends. I'd think a girl was stringing me along for free stuff if she kept wanting to go on dates but have zero intimacy.

What Girls Said 3

• Only guys not worth dating. You take it at your speed and don't ever do ANYTHING you don't feel 100% comfortable with. If someone pressures you, kick them to the curb. If they lose interest, they liked you for the wrong reason.

• Depends on how long they'll have to wait.

• I think most guys would not wait, but if a guy is completely in love with you I'm 100% sure he would.