Guys, Would you find this weird?

So I've been seeing this guy for a while, he's kind of shy, he blushes when he's with me, which I find so cute. I'm kind of 'cold' in the sense that he will hug me, caress me, hold my hand and squeeze it hard for like a few seconds to get my attention and I'll just kiss him for like a second and then return to what I'm doing. I guess I haven't made it obvious that I'm into him except by cooking for him whenever he says he's hungry and I tell him he makes me feel shy. Point is, I want to be his girlfriend but he has not asked me yet and I want to ask him if I can be his girlfriend but would that be to weird? I'm 100% I want to date this guy, he's just so caring and intelligent but I'm just very reluctant about showing love through PDA or with my words, I'm working hard on that.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• you should 100% ask him out, i mean come on you guys sound adorable!

What Guys Said 3

• No thats not weird. I think most women dictate the status of a relationship.

• Do it. You'll never know the answer unless you ask the question.

• lol women that like shy guys? i must get one like that from ebay... .