What is your type?

Just describe your "type" lol what are you attracted to? I'm just asking bc I'm bored lol

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's physically attractive that's definitely a plus but for me to really be attracted to them it's gotta be a lot more than that.

Truly passionate about something. It means a lot to see a girl who has goals in life as well as things they really care about. It means they're going somewhere and adds a lot to who they are.

Empathetic and compassionate towards others. Me is one thing, but a girl who really cares about other people and helping them says a lot to me.

Honest and open. If she can be honest about how she's feeling and open about who she is it makes everything work.

Confident. Or at the very least comfortable in her own skin. I don't expect her to have no insecurities but a girl who is always down on herself is not attractive at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• pretty eyes (mainly shape)
    full cheeks
    heart-shaped face
    pouty lips on small mouth
    defined jawline
    medium long, wavy or touseled hair
    long neck
    broad shoulders and chest

cute
    sweet
    shy
    sensitive
    thoughtful
    affectionate
    loving

What Guys Said 16

• Old fashioned, smart, hard working, fun, and or a puzzle/paradox, I also like poets and artists, and I mean serious poets and artists not these modern art morons.

• Don't really have a specific type. Perhaps most types who fit the bill I'll keenly accept.

My number 1 expectation of her is to be obsessed with me. Then comes compatibility in every other facet.

• Fit, confident, really feminine, flirty and fun girls. And gorgeous ofc.

• Fit, athletic, sporty type of girl, assertive and self-confident, sexually aggressive and dominant, a bit tomboyish, wild and energetic, and gorgeous of course ;)

• Fit, sporty, warm, good conversationalist, fun and genuine

• Wild energetic girls :)

• Freakin' crazy and a shade more loyal. Just loyal will do though.

• Umm
    Eyes attracts me the most and most girl have attractive eyes
    So it's not that hard for me to find an attractive girl :P

• Besides whatever I find physically attractive, someone I can easily talk with and shares some common interests. Has to be little carefree and adventurous.

• dark haired, tan (like mixed or arab, not like snooky), tall i guess.

• The classy political/entrepreneurial type, with a lot of wit and humor ;)

• Looks wise: Tall, skinny, pale skinned girls with brunette hair, some piercings and tattoos.

Personalty: easy going, funny and light hearted but can have deep conversations.

• A woman that have a harm hearth, romantic and adventurous.

• She is a Gamer, Intelegent, Brunette, And Funny oh and i like short girls say like 5.5 or under

• honestly im not sure anymore

• Loner/mysterious /quiet
    A bit on the tall side. Dark hair and eyes

What Girls Said 16

• Diclaimer: I'm just going to describe the type of men I usually crush on doesn't mean I would never ever like a guy with different physical traits. But those are big weakness of mine <3
    - Dark eyes
    - Dark Hair and soft hair to touch
    - A beard (light)
    - Tan or Olive/Mediterranean skin type (even if it's light it has golden undertones)
    - Tall
    - Muscles and broad shoulders (not over the top)
    -Nice smile and nice face in general
    Personality wise:
    -Traditional values but still modern
    - Masculine and virility
    - Funny
    - Respectful
    - Nice
    - Hard working ambitious and smart
    - Doesn't smoke/drink
    -Confident but not cocky

• Lots of "types" lol. The guy I currently like doesn't even fit my general type that I am attracted to, but typically I like dark hair and eyes, and skinny (not scrawny) and toned. The guy I currently like is bald and wears thick glasses. Lol

• I try not to have a type but I tend to be attracted to guys who snowboard for some reason or guys that surf! I like how they have the flow (hair), super chilled out, love the outdoors, there bodies aren't too muscular but there in great shape! They like to party and just have fun

• Dorky, nerdy, confident, likes fitness still though and totally abnormal.

• I like guys with flippy hair, awkward and protective and kinda shy, you know, stereotypical with this type of person. guys who like the same taste in music is on point, but not nessicary (I think that's spelled wrong). I guess that's mostly it.

• I'm a sucker for guys who are intelligent, witty, funny, loyal, gentle but dominant and passionate. Also the deeper the personality the better. I dont care about baggage because to me that just makes them all the more interesting. I'd love them, scars and all. :3

• Dark haired, dominant, slightly fit, average to above average height, witty and sarcastic.

• I'm just instantly attracted to a guy that talks about his passions with light in his eyes and that is good with his family. He doesn't have to be necessarily good looking or fit just as long as he is a gentleman and respects me. Honestly I'm not very interested in looks as far as I know lol its kind of strange I mean my celebrity crush is Jim Carrey because he is hilarious so that's another quality I'm attracted to.

• Someone who is kind, intelligent, healthy/athletic, funny and taller than me.

• Kind. A kind man is my type.
    He also has to be funny.
    Somewhat attractive and mature...

• don't have one.

• Emo guy

• Strong and silent types. Quiet guys. Guys who can make me laugh. Types like that.

• Country boys

• 1|0
    • This song had popped up in my head but ig I kind of somewhat do actually have a type 😂

• Kind, funny, respectful, loyal man that is open minded for trying new things and experiencing new adventures. Some patience and a good sense of responsibility is also nice.