Is having a hot woman too stressful?

If a man was to have a hot woman like in the pic below, would life be too stressful for him and is this the reason a lot of men don't bother chasing after hot women? I mean, can you imagine being a man and taking a woman like this up town? Can you imagine the stress other men would give you? Would you not be a nervous wreck? And would you always be insecure about her finding a better man, seeing how easy it would be for her to get someone else?
Is having a hot woman too stressful?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha what how is she hot exactly 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• Not if she is older, no. It depends on how much she has played the field, in my opinion. If she's played the field well and knows what's out there, then you should be fine. Any woman that has not played the field--or any man probably--is going to wonder at some point, usually when the arguments inevitably start, "Hmm. Am I really with the best guy/girl I can be with?"

My dad got my mom. And, attempting to be not creepy and incestuous, my mom was a banging hottie--as all my teenage friends LOVED to tell me. And my dad is like average attractiveness. Unfortunately, that was her only good characteristic. Well, she's a darling, but she lacks pretty much everything except for ultra-kindness--and even that gets stretched, at times. By stretched, I mean she has made my dad bleed by physically assaulting him with weapons and projectiles. >.> Yeah. She can get pretty crazy. But, she's tough, so there's that.

I think I read a study at some point that it was better for the man to be less attractive. Though, I can't recall the details or the legitimacy of it.

Also, I really don't think that woman is very hot. She has boobs; that's about it.

And exactly as you said, a lot of men don't bother chasing after hot women. So, if you got a hot woman, then men would not bother chasing after her.

I don't really know. But, if you have the chance to bang a hot woman, why wouldn't you?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, best leave all the hotties to those who can handle them.

• You will definitely receive a lotttt of attention. Just like the guy wanted her and have her.. There are many guys waiting for that man to slip up so they can step in.

What Guys Said 8

• "Is having a hot woman too stressful" Not for me, since I'm usually the guy who has the "girl" that everyone else wants/ed once upon a time around town HAHA.

"Can you imagine the stress other men would give you?" Umm, other men have always gave me respect for "pulling someone that hot" (their words, not mine) instead of choosing to hate on me. Since we'll (guys) know that you must have "game" to get with a cute girl... who's heard it all "flirting/pickup lines" wise, right?

"And would you always be insecure about her finding a better man" Nope, because it's a reason why she chose me over ___ in the 1st place, right? And not only that, I'm more than confident in my abilities to keep a girl entertained. So until she leaves me for ___ it's never on my mind.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ichigo%202.gif

• If you were able to get this one, why wouldn't you be able to get another one? There is nothing that you can do if she wants to move on. The only rational thing to do is to enjoy her while she is with you.

• Yes, it can be stressful, a little or a lot that depends on the kind of personality she has, but some stress will be there yes

• Kinda, but not in the way you described.

Whenever I've dated hot women, I've never worried about her straying. Beautiful women are some of the most down to earth and awesome women to date, and I've let too many slip past because of my immaturity when I was younger.

The caveat to all this is if the woman you're dating is a hot drama queen. That's where the real stress comes in. With a drama queen that's not hot, the decision to leave is easy. However, if she's super hot but super crazy at the same time... well... you will know a whole new level of pain that you didn't know existed.

• Yer but if you were lucky enough to have a woman that hot, how could you relax every time she went out? We all know what men are like when it comes to attractive women.

• what do u mean by that, please elaborate

• Have you ever dated a girl that was super jealous and clingy? You consciously know that they're doing this because they're scared of losing you.

But no matter how many times you remind yourself that, two things inevitably happen:

1.) you build up a growing need to peel away for some fresh air.
      2.) you start getting the idea that if you can do better.

Well, this happens to girls too.

• Unless that man does not already have anxiety issues I don't think that he actually gives a shit about someone being "too hot" it's only a bonus. However, if you flirt with other men or seem disinterested THAT is where you could get a problem

• Yes, high maintenance. Many women like this are stuck up, self obsorbed.

• She looks ugly to me...

• It doesn't matter how beautiful someone is, there is always going to be at least one moron that says they're ugly.

• thats why i treat only hot girls with standards, values and who are family orienated that way they won't leave me for any guy , also i dont date wealthy or stuck up girls they are a huge mess. (btw cute beats hot any day , but we're not always lucky and dotn get to choose the girls we meet )