He chose the uglier girl?

this guy didn't wanted me to like him and gave up after 4 times and I really liked him, he was my first kiss and first guy to ever see me naked. (he doesn't know because he didn't believe I was a virgin) he gave another girl a chance, and no joke but she is really ugly (his ex even looked better) why did he do that? not to sound arrogant but I look like a model... why didn't he tried with me? I told him if he wanted something he just had to ask but he never asked.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most men are nowhere near as shallow and conceited as most women. Most guys I know take it as a foregone truth that women are generally dishonest, do not understand the concept of loyalty, spoiled, and emotionally cruel. This is because of the concept of relational aggression in female relationships. Women frequently try to poach their friends boyfriends, they use blackmail, insults, humiliation, and spread rumors to hurt their rivals.

Men, on the other hand generally resort to fighting or confrontation to confront an aggressive man. Men rely on their friends for a support structure. It is common for men to rely on their friends to keep each other's secrets and help each other.

Getting back to your question. When a man can find a woman who is honest, not spoiled, loyal, and not fickle, feminine, and reasonably attractive (doesn't need to be a perfect 10) that is much more attractive than someone who looks like a model but is petty enough to be jealous that someone who she thinks is not as good looking as her got "her guy."

Most Helpful Girl

• Judging by your question title, he actually DIDN'T choose the uglier girl.

What Guys Said 7

• Is that all we are to you girls? Are we supposed to all have the same definition of beauty and are we supposed to only look for that? What if he felt a connection with the othrr girl but nothing with you? What if he just feels better with her because they share stuff, they have complicity or whatever. He should let her go to be with the prettier one? Don't be ridiculous. Beauty is not everything.

I can understand that it hurts, it happens to all of us. Get over it. Lift yourself up, dust off and keep going. As you said, you look like a model so there will be plenty of opportunities.

• No matter what we chose, unless it is that particular girl, it's the wrong decision and she's mad at us and we're jerks/creeps/losers.

• Looks aren't everything

• Not sure really.

• Move on. You look like a model.

• whats that supposed to mean?>

• Just means he is just one guy. Not everyone is going to like you, ya know? It's impossible. But since you are attractive, you shouldn't have any issues to find someone else and to just move on.

• Perhaps he chose the more beautiful girl. Maybe she has things you cannot match. Everything isn't superficial.

• You seem very ugly on the inside tbh

• Men aren't all dicks and many don't actually care what you look like but about their personality.

What Girls Said 5

• Did you tell him you were interested in him? And also contrary to popular belief there is more to attraction than just looks.

• because you have to know that in this world , there is more important than beauty , i don't want to sound harsh but guys r not animals , they appreciate the soul ( im talking about real men ) , maybe he found smth in her that u don't have , in her personality. :)

• Maybe she has a better personality, I'm sorry but guys usually pay more attention to personality sometimes, i mean some guys do, and that one looks like it. Sorry, I know you wil find a better person <3

• It's the same thing that good looking guys are always alone.

• He may find her beautiful. And she may treat him well.