I've been dating a guy for a few months and it recently started getting more serious. We've always had a joking relationship where we check out other people together, and this has carried on so that I never know if were joking or serious. We never made it official and he accuses me of having another guy in my life, by saying things like "go have fun with him then." I'm so confused by his behavior. Part of it sounds like he has commitment issues or previous relationship issues but another part of me feels like he's looking for an excuse to end a relationship that doesn't even exist but he doesn't have the balls to say it straight up. Any advice on this?
- he's afraid to commitVote A
- he's using youVote B
- he has other issuesVote C
Most Helpful Guy
I am not sure it could be anything, if he accusing you then it's possible that
1. He has heard something like that about you, that is you hanging out with other guy or things like that so that's why he is saying that you have another guy in your life.
2. It's possible that he has commitment issues and that could be because of previous relationships and the hurt he has been through.
3. Yes, sometimes these kind of accusations can be used as an excuse to end relationships, but only sometimes not always.0
Most Helpful Girl
Clarify that he is the only one and you want a serious relationship with him0