If you would describe yourself as a 'kind understanding' individual, would you date someone who has some naive/ignorant stereotyping tendencies?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but only if they show the willingness and open-mindedness to change. For example if someone I had interest in had this habit of thinking that every man with long hair is gay, I would work with them to show them that this is not true. I think that if you truly like someone then you shouldn't turn away just because they have flaws like that.
    On the other hand if they are an outright racist or sexist then there would be no chance whatsoever.

What Guys Said 4

• Im very kind and understanding. I would give it a try and date a girl like that to see what happens. Sometimes opposites balance each other out. And sometimes they don't. But it would be worth a try.

• Maybe

• My wife is like you and I am like the guy you mention. We have been married a long time so it works.

• I'd probably turn into that type of persons tendencies then :/

What Girls Said 0