Why do I keep attracting chicks with kids on dating sites?

I always end up connecting with a girl on a dating site whose like smoking hot only to find out she's got kids in preschool or kindergarten, this is fucking bullshit

Most Helpful Guy

• Woah, don't do it man. You know it ain't going to go well for you. I heard of a story where this guy took care of somone ele's child then the child basically ignored anything the guy did and only liked the father that left 'em then there was the break up after that

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

remember that could be you man. . . it could be you. I wouldn't even think about going down that road if I was you. It is bullshit

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 14

• I've known a lot of single moms (didn't date any of them, but had many as friends since I love kids and my wife and I can't have any), and from my experience (albeit skewed), they seem to often like one of two types of guys:

A) Single, carefree bachelor -- perhaps the worst type for their situation. I think the reason they're drawn to these types is because their whole life revolves around work, kids, work, kids, endless loop. They want to kind of break away and be with someone who makes them feel like a single woman again. The other might be that they're just looking again for the type of guy who would leave them alone to take care of kids.

B) Really responsible guy who loves kids. This is usually the more mature types, but they might be interested in a very secure type of guy who's really into their kids with the hope of sharing the burden and having a good future for their children.

I don't know which type you fit in, but you might give the perception of being one of these two.

• These girls have trouble because most guys will run away from them, just as YOU do.

It's a pretty jerky attitude to just reject them outright, imao.

• At your age that's going to be the norm

• Q. How many girls your age don't have kids?
    A. Not too fucking many!

This is some of what happens as you get older. At least the women you attract aren't all going through menopause!

• It's probably your age

• IKR. Those that don't have kids often want them. You just have to keep looking, you'll find one eventually.

• Just put at the front of your profile that you don't like kids. Problem solved!

• All the good ones got taken already bro. You are left with chad's sloppy seconds. Look for girls on arrangement or girls looking for relationships with older men, then maybe you can meet some young women.

• You're not 20 anymore, what did you expect? :D

• Maybe they think you're mature. An obvious mistake.

• you sound like my brother lol

• What else did you expect?
    To pick up 14 yr olds?

• Those are the women desperate enough to use dating sites. Women your age that don't have kids pretty much have their pick of men.

• well you are fucking 31 man. maybe they think you're a grown up. guess not.