Why didn't he ask me for my number?

So I met this guy through a mutual friend when we were all hanging out a couple of weeks ago with a group of friends. We really hit it off and spent the whole time talking to each other. We hung out again, same scenario and this guy didn't come to dinner with us because originally he wasn't coming but something changed last minute and he joined us at the end after dinner. We flirted the whole time basically and he remembered details I told him last time we talked. It was a group of us but he kept finding ways to come talk to me, was super touchy, and I caught him staring a couple of times as well. He's super sweet but he's a couple of years younger than me as well. When we were leaving it was just me and him talking and he opened his mouth to say something but my other friend joined us so he stopped talking. It was cold out so he even offered me his coat on the way out but that's where everything just ended. I'm wondering if I sort of gave him mixed signals at the end of the day or if he's just not interested enough to ask for my number? I literally can't get him out of my head and I'm wondering when I'll see him next and if I should seem more approachable or if I should just ask for his number myself?

What Guys Said 1

• Possibly, he didn't want to ask you for your number in front of your friend at the risk of being rejected or, and opening himself up to scrutiny.

Regardless, given the details of your post, you seemed approachable and he seems interested in you. If an opportunity to see him doesn't present itself soon, create one.

What Girls Said 0