I feel like im not good enough for anyone, why?

i feel like im not good enough for anyone, that no one wants me or wants to be with me

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to learn how to love yourself before you can love someone else. Work on your self-esteem before you work on getting into a relationship, trust me, a bad self-esteem can be an obstacle in many ways.

• its hard to do that when everytime i get my confidence up, life comes around to knock me down

• I know it's hard, but you just have to try to stay strong, to not let it get to you. Having the right people around you & reading some self-help articles/books helps a lot.

• after almost 2 years of being single and bad picks while dating in those 2 years, i just wish someone would want to be with me

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose try and build up self confidence first and that will help you in interaction with the world

What Girls Said 3

• That isn't true. I don't know you personally, but I believe that almost any guy or girl could meet someone they connect with on a deeper level. Don't give up! :)

• im having doubts about that know

• i wish its true though

• It is. Don't worry. You will meet someone. You just need to have faith and be confident. :)

• You know why.

• You have to love yourself first.

What Guys Said 2

• With that attitude, you will be alone. You probably feel insecure about you, your looks, your way of life.

• Self-dissatisfaction or, perhaps, an inferiority complex which may have resulted from your environment and your experiences, or, more specifically, your dating experiences. And the extent in which you judge others in comparison to yourself.