I kissed her on the cheek?

so this girl told me she likes me and I told her that I like her too and she said that's good. so we went on a date on valentines day. we watched dear john (she picked) and I got her a teddy bear, chocolates and a flower. after I walked her to the door and gave her a hug I gave her a hug and a kiss on the check. so she said it was a little weird because she said she didn't expect it and that she's not really ready for that kinda stuff right now. I told her that I felt really stupid about it and said that I just wanna take it slow. and like start over and get to know each other. (but to me it was just a harmless kiss on the cheek.) she told me not to worry about it and just sleep good and told me she will see me in class. so what does this mean for me? or does she like me? or am I just going to fast. should I just keep hanging out with her and spending time with her and just get to know her more?

PS. I think this was her first date ever and she is a shy girl. she told me she hasn't gone a date with anyone before.

What Girls Said 2

• if she's shy it will take a little bit longer

since its her first date she probably just got a little freaked out

dont worry though just take it a little bit slower

• Take baby steps, spend more time and get to know her more so she won't be so shy around you.

What Guys Said 0