Is this is a bad idea? will it seem like I'm desperate?

I went over to this guys house last night. He initially invited me over to try the pie he had made then he said he was making dinner. Anyway in the end I didn't get any of the pie, he put some in a container for me and I forgot it before I left. I remembered on my way home and he sent me a pic of it to rub it in. Today we spoke about it and he said I could pick it up if I wanted. It seems like a long way to go for pie, but I really wanted to try it. I just don't want to come across as desperate as I will be essentially going out of my way to get it. I'm steering towards not going.

What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is not really concerned with the damn pie! He invited you over, if you want to go... go!

• Haha I didn't think he was. I finished work late tonight so decided not to go. Maybe some other time

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you like him? If yes then stop worrying about being needy. If he really likes you he wouldn't care if you are acting a bit desperate (which by the way you're not in any way). The wrong type of guy will be turned off by normal romantic behavior. If he's the right guy he'll appreciate you making a effort to see him.

• Thanks. I just don't want to give the wrong impression. I know some guys would see things differently.

• The only guy who would be turned off by a girl texting him is a guy who isn't interested :)

What Guys Said 4

• Why don't you like the guy? He sounds nice.

• I do like him. He's a nice guy, just didn't want to come across as desperate. Although i wanted to see him again

• Doesn't seem despirate to me...
    Listen. I'll eat the pie. You do the guy.
    😁

• Haha love what you did there...

• hey if you like him go

• Go get it

What Girls Said 3

• Don't go, but tell him to bake another for you next week. Saved your dignity and gave him an excuse to ask you over again :)

• I didn't go. I said I knew he would be making another one soon on Saturday, he didn't mention making another one but on Sunday he made one and sent me a picture. So i guess I was right.

• Would you be going for pie or to flirt? If it's to flirt then go, it can be an inside joke or something, if you genuinely want the pie then... I don't know.

• ... LOL. I would go and get the pie, are you joking? But I would also bring something for him to thank him for the dinner and who knows... he might ask for you to watch a movie with him. It sounds like an excuse to have you over to me. :D

• Lol yeah I agree. He did it again this on Sunday. Showed me what he was having for dessert, I think he was seeing if I would come over