Are there any pretty girls that do not get approached by men?

Are you a pretty girl but guys never appraoch you? I just want to know because people say I am pretty (unless they are lying) but guys never ever approach me or have ever approached me before. A guy has never asked for my number and I wonder if there are any other girls who also are having the same problem.

1|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I have often noticed that a lot of guys do not approach pretty girls, because they assume that these girls are already taken, or they would be rejected anyway.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't because of my body language. I don't really want to be unless I find them attractive.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 10

• Well that's because when guys look at a pretty woman they may start thinking that they are not that handsome and so what how will such a pretty woman react if the guy approaches her.

This could be a fear/concern for them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Here is a thought. Why don't you ask them instead?

THEN WOMEN WANT EQUALITY!!!

0|5
    0|0
  • There are plenty yes. Guys get intimidated sometimes by their beauty. They might not think they are good enough, and will get rejected. Or they think she gets hit on often, and they don't stand a chance. They can't imagine her being single, and so on.

0|2
    0|0
  • I always wondered, I see real thirsty guys follow them around like they were lost puppies and she can basically use them for any beck and call. But the men they want probably don't approach them if they have a pack of thirsty betas following them, or they feel like they get approached so often that they would just be rejected like the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I approach pretty (7/10 or higher) women all the time. I always get shot down. That might be why. Most guys can't handle that kind of punishment.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd have to agree with the rest of GAG, rejection sucks in general and especially stings if you're very attractive. With that said, even a confident guy like myself will be super nervous and hesitant to approach you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty girls get approached, this is the biggest lie

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Many. I have heard it complained about many a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never approach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you feel like that, it may be depends on looks?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes!! I think they get intimidated, honestly. Rejection can be a hard pill to swallow, and the stakes are that much higher when dealing with an especially attractive female. Nothing personal, hunny!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, haha. Because for starters: I'm not attractive. Another thing: I'm not good at talking to guys so if they came up to me it would be awkward.

0|0
    0|0