Girls, what are the odds of you saying yes to a date with a guy (handsome, normal guy) you just met in college?

Lets say you meet a guy in the library, walking on campus, on the computer room, or whatever. Then for some reason (weather, homework etc) you make small talk and a brief introduction. Then, before each other parting different ways...

Would you say yes if he asked you out?

Something like: Well it was nice meet you! I have to go, but hey, I know we just met, but would you go out with me this Saturday at x place? I would like to get to know you better, would you like to?

What are your thoughts? Would asking her for her number be better?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Sure. If I had a good connection with him that is.

• hmmm. I would be surprised, I would never expect that to happen. I would be flattered, but because I was surprised I might ask if we could exchange numbers first, or tell him to add me on facebook.
    You know, I think I might like it better if he wanted to hang out with me somewhere on campus. That way it is still a way for us to get to know each other more, but it doesn't have the big pressure of being on a date.

• Thanks for you answer :)

I guess that makes sense

• yeah I just think it's kinda weird if it's a person I literally just met. The awesome thing about college is that it's not like you see someone once and then never again. There's a good chance you'll get to meet up with them again on campus, so you can take the time to get to know the person before putting any sorts of labels on it.

• ok! Thanks, you are nice :)