Would you date an ugly girl or guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. But the personality should compensate for that. Anyways its easy to find stupid good looking narcissists. But tough to find beautiful souls. It would be tough but worth it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it. She was great. Not gorgeous but the most erotic and sexually adventurous girl I've ever known. Like a porn actress, except sweet, and right there with me in real life.

What Girls Said 15

• No. Why the hell would I? I wanna be with someone I enjoy looking at 😍

• I can't imagine anyone dating someone they found unattractive, It's the appearance which attracts me , but it's the personality that fall in love with. Physical appearance and personality go "hand in hand"

• No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't date anyone I wasn't attracted to. Ugly to me is completely subjective though - at least for me. I can look and see a guy and recognize he may be attractive to a lot of people but that doesn't mean I don't find him gross. Personality comes through and effects his looks... it shows in how his lips move when he talks, where his eyes shoot, his hand movements, the position of his feet, his posture, his resting feet, how he looks at people passing by... it all effects his attractiveness & tells you a lot about the kind of person he is. That is the make it or break it for me so by that I guess I could find someone attractive who others may not. Hard to explain.

• I've done it a couple times. Now I'm not saying looks are essential. But I always struggle to find the power to want to kiss them and stuff, because I'm just not physically attracted to them. I need some attraction there. Or else I won't date them.

• Ugly to who? Society, random strangers, or myself?
    To be real I barely ever find someone truly "ugly". It would be hard for me to love someone I felt 0% physical attraction to, so I don't think I could.

• I wouldn't call them ugly unless if they pissed me off. But no, I wouldn't date someone I'm not attracted to.

• No. I date guys who I find attractive.

• Ugly, but with at least one thing that really attracts me to them? Yes. Ugly, and the opposite of what I find handsome in a man? He could be Gandhi or have the best personality on earth and I wouldn't. I need some attraction, or else it's impossible.

• If I considered them ugly, then no. I'm not going to date someone that I have no physical attraction to.

• no they would have to be similar to me... around my standard

• I would never date someone I was not physically attracted to. It's a waste of time.

• Yes. Personality is more important.

• Beauty depends on the eyes of the person who looks at them, not really on the person itself

• Nah, as an ugly, I think I need to date a handsome dude just to balance the equation.

• *an ugly woman*

• My guy friend said "of course, those hoes give in easier." :o haha

What Guys Said 13

• Beauty lies in eyes of the beholder wasn't coined by someone who didn't know what they were talking about :)

What's ugly to one may be good for another.

End of the day chemistry matters and nature has granted suitors for everyone :)

• I don't know. Introduce and right after that ask her out on a date? No. Date her after having gotten to know her due to plenty of time already spent together? Probably. Depends on how much I like her by that point.

• If she has interesting things to tell, why not?

• No because in a relationship a womans beauty is the only value to me. I don't care if she financially stable. I kinda care about her background and moral but not to much. And personality and beliefs are second after looks.

Her main value to me is her looks.

I can be good friends- to best friends with a ugly girl no problem because I'm not trying to fuck her or live my life out with her.

That's just the honest truth

• I would date someone I liked. Could be because of looks, if I'm shallow or just great personality if I'm into her.

• Date just for the fact of improving my social skills with women

• If they are fun to hang out with , sure.

• Looks don't matter. What matters is the person treats you. Although the first impression is a big thing so your best bet is to look nice

• I find that my opinion of a persons physical appearance changes as I get to know them.

I've dated women that I thought were ridiculously gorgeous, but after getting to know them and being with them for a bit they become almost hideous in my eyes. On the other hand, I've talk to girls that I didn't immediately find physically attractive, but after getting to know them a bit better, I realize that they seem way better looking to me.

• no, I need to be attracted to them

• Why not..

• I would never accept a girl who wasn't physically attractive and far above average, don't like the rating scale but to give context 7-8 is what I need, or I'll be alone! That simple, settling is not in my vocab

• Nope I tried