How to be romantic to your man?

Have your say :)

So far I can only think of being affectionate, giving him compliment, cook for him, dress up for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Show compassion and affection and do things that will make him happy

• I show compassion by being a good listener. I wonder if there are things I can do to actively show it?

• just ask him what he likes and see what you could do for him

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to know as-well ! Good question! All I know is the classic kisses and cuddles!

What Guys Said 3

• Well many things probably work for both genders. Guys are simple, it's not rocket science.
    Guys like compliments too, especially if they're good in something. Tell him how good he's in bed or that he makes the best chicken wings ever.
    Be interest about anything he talks about and ask followup questions.
    Cook his favorite food. Try stuff that he LOVES. This will often lead into situation where he teaches you the thing. Be interested and let him lead you, it makes him feel good and manly. It could be gym, a game or just tuning his car.

OOOOOR you can just ignore all the above and pull his pants down you know... xd

• Sounds like I'm on the right track as I'm doing those things you suggested. Except second paragraph ;)

• Wearing nursing lingerie while cooking curry chicken for me

• Swallow, dont spit.

What Girls Said 2

• Good question!

• Buy him flowers and a box of chocolates. Or kale, whatever he's into.

• Hey, you're old, so he must be just as old as you. Buy him some viagra pills then.