When to call?

I've been on two dates with a guy that I really am starting to like and want to get to know better. the only thing - he hasn't called..we went out saturday and the only communication that has occurred is me leaving him a voicemail and a few text messages. when is it okay to call him? I really want to hang out with him soon - but definitely don't want to seem to aggressive. any advice would be greatly appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• girl I am in the exact same situation! I need advice too! I ended up having to call my guy and tell him I was going to be near where he was and he said he would call me.but hasn't. I am scared to call him too for fearing I will be too aggressive. I found out that if you text him first that might be the best saying "hey what's up?" or just seeing what they are doing. maybe say "Call me sometime and we'll do something." I am just a believer in the guy calling the girl first (even though I broke this rule, since he sent me a text and my text wouldn't go through so I called to tell him so he wouldn't think I was ignoring him). Make him call you instead of you call him. If he doesn't then lay low and see what he does. If you don't hear from him for a while then text him. I feel your frustration! Best of luck to you!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Call . . but don't make it an ''over kill'' situation . Also let it work both ways you said that the only communication between the two of you has been YOU leaving a voice message and YOU texting . . .its ok it call , but let him o the same . I'm not saying play games , but let him work just as hard for you if not harder .

• I'd say that if it has been three days or more with no communication just drop him a casual text saying hi and asking him how his week has been... if he replies then you will know he has just been biding his time to see if you contact him... then you can hint at meeting up, i.e asking if he's got a busy weekend or saying it would be nice to hang out again soon. If he doesn't respond leave it... he's not worth it! Hopefully he will contact you first though... some guys do need a bit of encouragement though! x