I feel kind of jealous of my 2 friends who have good boyfriends and I'm not sure if it's jealousy I'm feeling or something else?

They are not close friends I have not seen them in years but I saw on their Facebook page one of my friends who I still contact has a baby she is 23 I'm 24

The other is 25 and she got into a relationship in the middle of last year

Don't get me wrong I have met good guys but most guys who I have talked to turned out to be assholes even though I never dated them

I don't jump into relationships, I have only been in 2 relationships that were short and my last ex ignored me for 2 weeks and dumped me through text

And now that I think about it I think he was ashamed of me because he introduced himself to my mom but i never met his parents and we never took pictures together and I only met one of his friends

What Guys Said 1

• Social media like Facebook and instagram only ever shows the happy sides of people's lives, which makes it hard to think that you're not the only one struggling when all you see from the people around you is these super happy posts and pictures but that isn't reality either. Don't feel you have to compare to other people in any way, especially when you only have these. unrealistic ideals of them to co. pare yourself to.

And I know it doesn't seem that way often, but you still have time. 24 is really young, you still have a lot of time to meet someone and a lot of life left to live.

If the problem is that you can't meet good guys then you have to change how and where you meet these guys. I don't know how you currently are, but if it's obviously not working then change it. Start trying to meet guys in ways and places that you think you can find truly good guys and don't give up

• Well I don't want to come off as desperate. I definitely changed the way I meet guys but that doesn't mean those guys are always good. I haven't been asked out on a date in years. I use to approach guys but that does not work for me either

It only worked once

What Girls Said 0