How often do you ladies get a clogged bathtub from all of your sexy ass hair?

Brb unplugging my bathtub from all my gf's hair lmao

Sexy hair from your head I mean,
Not ass hair
Ew
Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• it used to happen all the damn time till I created a technique

- I run my hands trough my hair and all the hair that is supposed to fall gets trapped in my fingers
    - I do a spiral with my hair on the wall so it stays there till I finish showering
    - when I do finish showering I throw the hair spiral in the trash :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just today I read a message from a college, I think in Colorado, that sent out notices to dorm residents that they were having to unclog drains that were clogged with cum. That hardens in there and clogs it up. So maybe you better reconsider posting about your bathtub drain being clogged. lmao!

What Girls Said 25

• Never. I comb mine before I shower to avoid the hair balls of doom. I share a shower and my brothers don't appreciate it, just like I don't appreciate when he shaves and leaves black beard hair in the bathroom sink 😤

Buy a hair catcher that goes over the drain lol

• So many times!

• Never, but then again I also have a strainer that catches the hair in the drain. I just take the hair out and throw it in the trash.

• It collects on the drain grate and I throw it away.

• Im such a nice person and don't let it go down the drain... sometimes

• So we r talking sexy hair on our head not literal ass hair?

• Often... too often. I wanted to invest in one of those DrainWig thingies.

www.amazon.com/.../B00DC4E1X8

• haha gross! don't you have a hair catcher?

• I have three female roommates. We could buy stock in Drano.

• I don't take baths 😂

• haha gets clogged all the time i usually just leave it there or catch it with my fingers and put it on the wall and make a design <3
    no judging XD

• Ehh.. Never 😂 Thanks god! 😖😅

• i have looonnnng thick black hair and it sheds EVERYWHERE! One time my boyfriend called me and told me he had hair of mine on his balls HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH we have wood floors and its all over them too... get a strainer for your tub in case she misses some while she's washing.

• I don't have a lot of hair, so hardly ever. My two daughters on the other hand. Long hair for dayssssss, lol. My drain has been clogged because of them. Good times!

• It's HORRIBLE lol like... U have no idea my hair is terrible in that sense, i have to start combing it in the shower otherwise it's a bit complicated lol so everytime I do it is like Im gonna get bald 😂 I just take it out and then throw it away

• It happens more often than I'd like to to happen :/ haha

• Never. My maid cleans it everyday.

• I never let that happen. I take my hair and throw in a trash can or a plastic bag.

• I can't deal with this title, hahahaha.

• every shower

• Lol sorry but when I read the question, for a minute I thought of "ass hair" like pubes!

• hello how are you , can we talk?

• You would get better responses on Facebook

• Are you Dating chewbacca? To clog à bathtub with ass hair Would be difficult.

• har har har

read the update genius lol

• lol ya a few comments on this and i barf at that thought every time.. you can imagine my regret at how that phrase is misinterpreted lmao

• Awww it litterally Made my day who cares who interprets What and Why its funny as f***

• one word what in the actual frig... lol from shaving maybe why would there be ass hair

What Guys Said 6

• I thought you meant Ass hair lol

I was like "damn she must have a really hairy ass for it to be able to clog the drain"

• I should have thought of that before I submitted

That statement applies to every thing I say on gag lol

• Invest in drano... and pour it on her hair when she is asleep.. BAM no more problems for a few months
    www.quickmeme.com/.../...b5cec5fe51134a54a2cc9.jpg

• Sexy ass hair, huh? No worries, man; we all have our own little interests. ;)

(hardy har har, prbably like the 9874631842th time someone has made this joke LOL)

Seriously though, females + drains = a plumber's livelihood.

• hahahaha exactly so many comments on that today, and it makes me barf just thinkin of it. you can imagine my regret with the misinterpreted phrase lmao

• Update required, was definitely thinking 'that's a lot of ass hair'.

So...

long hair in the shower from one shower user

combined badly in the drain with people who jerk off in the shower.

yeah.

• Omg I hated that so much growing up. I had two sisters 😒 girls are dirty than guys in the bathroom

• judging by your pic i actually want to ask u sth unrelated, would u recommend bulking up for a guy with a small face? My face is only 21.5''. So should i just concentrate on being lean?

• not that ur face is small, it looks proportionate but mine is a small one

• what about that skinny ripped body like brad pitt in fight club, should i just concentrate on that since my face is small, can i message you about this stuff, i am really insecure about this, i do go on bodybuilding. com but can't be a miscer yet, can't talk to anyone in real about this and have to be anonymous for an insecurity this stupid, so is it okay? i am not trolling, i am being honest here, this thing kills me and u seem like a nice chap from the bodybuilding community so...

• Yes, please PM me. I talk about fitness with guys all the time.

Yep, lift heavy and eat clean, with consistency and hard work anyone can look like Brad Pitt--seriously, his body is nothing special for anyone fitness-oriented. Very obtainable.

Ya don't go to misc. It's just a place for people to mess around for fun, not seriously give advice. I do recommend reading all the articles on Bodybuilding. com though. It's a gold mine of information really.