How should I treat her after she told me she didn't want to casually date two people?

This girl and I went out on a preliminary coffee date and we really hit it off. We talked for a few hours and I asked her out on a real date at the end. That night we were texting and she canceled on me saying she didn't feel comfortable casually dating two people but that she did really like me and was getting really excited while we were talking. I told her I understood but I was going to be moving on because waiting has never worked out. We still see each other in classes and we still talk but I don't initiate any conversations anymore. Im just not sure how to treat her now, I do like her a lot still.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• There's not much you can do. Don't be a dick but at the same time she called it off so there's no need to be treat her differently than any other classmate.