This guy rejected me and chose someone else but now he wants a chance?

So I've really liked this guy for about 10 months now. We initially were pretty good friends and he knew I liked him but he chose to date this other girl. We obviously grew apart quite a bit but they've recently broken up and he's now expressing interest in me and even though I do still like him, I feel like I'm his second choice and I don't want to be someone's second choice. At the same time, I don't want to pass something up because I do really like him but I'm just not sure I can get over the second choice feeling. What would you guys do?

Most Helpful Guy

• see how you feel thats exactly what you are too him

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd pass. You say you don't want to be his second choice but that's exactly what's going to happen.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say just hang out with him one day. Or hell just talk to him about it. If you hangout with him you'll be able to tell your his second choice by the way he acts. And you never know he could of changed in the relationship or even possibly liked you more than his ex

What Girls Said 1

• He could've made a mistake and he now realizes it. Whether or not it's too late is your choice. I would not dare get in a relationship with him without talking to him first. I want to know why he chose the other girl, why they broke up, and why he wants me now. Maybe that's the wrong approach to some, buy a girl needs to know! Let him know how you feel and make sure he knows that you aren't playing games and that you're serious about all of it.