What should I be thinking? is he even into me?

What should I be thinking? is he even into me?

I went out to balzac's with a guy i know earlier in the week. We drank coffee and the conversation was was flowing constantly throughout the night. We headed back to my house after an hour or so where he was going to drop me off. After he pulled into my driveway i thanked him for a fun night and began to open the door when he said "hey wait a sec, come here" and he pulled me into what i thought was a hug. after a decently long hug he grabbed my face and started kissing me. Within 2 seconds his tongue was trying to make its way into my mouth and i felt uncomfortable so i pulled away and said without thinking 'k wait, let me get to know you better before we start doing this" and i hugged him again, said good bye and left. I later texted him saying "thanks again for a great night tonight it was a lot of fun, and sorry about what happened in the car i just wasn't expecting it" and I haven't received a response. I felt bad afterwards so i texted him the next day saying 'hope last night doesn't change anything, i had a lot of fun and i hope we dont stop talking' to which he responded 'we wont' i responded with 'okay good :)' I realize texting him twice was a bit of a risky thing to do but i want to know whats going on. its been almost 2 weeks with no text from him not even a snapchat. What should i be thinking? Did i do something wrong? and why hasn't he texted me? is he not into me?

0|0
0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.