How do I find out if a woman is interested in a relationship or not without correctly?

Dont want to come off as desperate and dont want to come on too strong, but I also would like to find out beforehand and not waste my time...

Ignore the "without" I screwed up lol
We have gone out already

What Girls Said 2

• Spend time with her. Pay attention to how she looks at you. If you guys are friends/have known each other for a while, see how she reacts when you hug her. Little indicators make a big impact. Good luck.

• I've known her 2 months. When we go out she looks like she's really thinking about everything I say. She doesn't break eye contact. Weve made out. However, outside of going out she's a terrible texter and claims that she has a large family and that she sometimes even forgets to text them so she tells me to not take it personal...

• Ok, I appreciate your help :).

• No problem! Glad I could help :) Good luck

• Ask her out, and during a conversation simply ask her what she's looking for. Most guys I've known do that and it doesn't seem desperate. Especially if you guys talk on the phone and stuff.

What Guys Said 0