What's a better date... hot chocolate in coffee house or ice skating?

Hi,

So I met this girl on OKC and we've been texting for a few weeks and things are going well, but I'm not sure what a better first date would be.

We've agreed to go on a cofee date but apparently coffee dates are very casual with no romance about it so I've thought about ice skating instead.

Which do you think would be better and why?

Thanks :)

• Coffee Date
  • Ice Skating Date

Most Helpful Girl

• Ice skating and then after go get coffee

Most Helpful Guy

• Go ice skating then coffee, it will give you both a shared experience to talk about , some laughs and probable surprise her / impress her, then after worm up and get comfortable with some coffee. you go get her man

What Girls Said 7

• "A" for Air your feelings as Far as a 'First date' where you both can sit, face to face, and jus Talk and know one another better At... First.
    If this goes well, then go for Plan "B" and with Thee... Skating and Dating to whatever you Both can "A" Agree on.
    Good luck. xx

• Ice skating! I love ice skating so much! It's so fun.

• coffee is good for a first date because it's casual. ice skating will be good later on.☺️

• I think a casual first date is the best way to go. You text a lot, but meeting in person can be completely different. Plus unless both of you have been iceskating their might be some anxiety about looking like an idiot trying to ice skate. If I'm just getting to know someone, especially if I met them online, I'd rather the first date be more casual conversation.

• I like both, but since I love Ice Skating, I'm going to go with that one.

• Coffee. It allows the two of you to get to know each other better by conversation which you won't really be doing if you ice skate.

• Lol coffee date

What Guys Said 5

• Totally ice skating or scary rollercoaster ride or something like that for me. I'm not the best at conversation with someone who I just started dating. The nerves and shyness kicks in and it can get incredibly awkward if not dull. These kinds of physical activities which get the heart thumping and the girl possibly clinging to you from time to time (or maybe even occasionally the reverse) tend to be wonderful ice breakers. You can both be laughing about it afterwards and that tends to smooth all the transitions that follow.

• If your intent is to talk and listen to her for most of a date, then, of course, go with the coffee date.

If, however, you want a physically interactive date. Go with ice skating.

• Activities are always better than coffee

• why would you go skating? thats not exactly nice on date i prefer something like a coffee date

• go for ice skating more chance for pysical contact like helping her keep her balance and stuff