How do I not feel bad about being 22 and single?

my family is starting to make me feel bad about being single at 22, I know I have a lot going for me, and a lot of people tell me I could have anyone I want, but I just don't believe it. I used to be able to put myself out there, but now I have a hard time putting myself out there or acting interested, so when my family says things like maybe this year you'll have a boyfriend, or start going out and meeting guys, etc. etc it starts to make me feel like i'll never find anyone. I always acted like I didn't care about having someone, but I do care. How do I put myself out there so I don't have to feel this way? 22 is still really young if you don't have a relationship, right?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm almost 22 but I'm still virgin. My family doesn't care about that but I care. Actually I do have the same problem like you. My problem is that I'm not a native English speaker so a lot of in college wouldn't like to date me. On the other hand, when I go to my college and see a beautiful girl looking at me I don't have the courage to go and talk to her "I really feel shy when a girl star at me". Usually when That kind of situation happened I feel my heart broken because I don't have a partner "a girl" to share my feelings with💔😭. I'm sorry I couldn't help you, but don't worry there will be a guy waiting for you some where👌🏼.

What Girls Said 1

• It's really not weird or shocking to be 22 and single. Most of my friends are still single and we're all heading for 22 real soon. I just know that I've always had to make a effort to meet guys and that's how I've always ended up getting boyfriends. Like for example I met my boyfriend on Tinder so if I didn't make that move I would never have met him and been this happy. So what I'm basically just saying is that you have to realize that you will have to pick up your game and get active otherwise your chances will be low. Like some people ask me how do I always find guys to date.. well I didn't find them falling from the sky. Mostly I've had to put in effort and patience.