I feel rejected? still?

I feel rejected by this guy that i liked, he was very passive aggressive and would never say what he wanted and then made me feel guilty for not noticing. He went to another girl for attention and sex and i decided to let him go by lying i was going to another guy so that he will leave me alone. He rejected me harshly and now i feel lonely because its very hard for me to find a guy i like. A lot of guys here dont approach me and i dont go out a lot being currently unemployed. I feel lonely and sometimes i feel like im maybe just not beautiful enough because i never had a boyfriend, im talkative but guys never go for me always my friends... whats wrong? im 23 by the way and this is me.

http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/uwamin/library/?sort=3&page=0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with your looks. You're really pretty young woman.

Having gotten that out of the way... don't base your happiness on having a guy with you. Just focus on what you have to do. Sometimes, it takes time for things to fall into place. Also, love seems more elusive, the more you seek it. just let go, be yourself, and enjoy your life. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Rejection doesn't mean you aren't good enough. It just means he either failed to notice what you have to give, or he failed to see all you have to offer. Just because some guys fail to see your worth , that doesn't mean to say your value goes down. Most people face rejection and painful experiences, but you will find someone who genuinely cares about you. You'll meet him in the most unlikely place, at the most unexpected time.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know, sometimes it happens when you least expect it. Personally I think you're very attractive. So just keep at it!

• hun your not ugly so there's no problem there, but he probably likes another girl more thats it

• "passive aggressive" is just the way of projecting guilt on people who aren't seduced by the person who uses this allegation. He may have other reasons than just looks not to like you.

What Girls Said 0